What exercise have you done today?

I detest weeding. Ugh
I hate them too. I vinegar them but it doesn’t kill them. I’d use something stronger but we have dogs. If anyone has any suggestions, I’m all ears. 👂 Before we get more gravel we are going to get some black gardening cloth to put that down before the gravel.

My husband was all proud of himself cause he burned the tops off a big patch of weeds. Two days later a new patch of flowers came up. I told him about how strong and resistant they are. I told him that’s why I did them up. He finally dug one up and realized how big the roots really are.

I hate them too. I vinegar them but it doesn’t kill them. I’d use something stronger but we have dogs. If anyone has any suggestions, I’m all ears. 👂 Before we get more gravel we are going to get some black gardening cloth to put that down before the gravel.

My husband was all proud of himself cause he burned the tops off a big patch of weeds. Two days later a new patch of flowers came up. I told him about how strong and resistant they are. I told him that’s why I did them up. He finally dug one up and realized how big the roots really are.
We have some kind of short fluffy weed that grows around our front shrubs. I usually keep it pulled out, but I didn't get around to it this year so it spread across the whole front of the shrub beds and yesterday it bloomed into tiny yellow flowers. Looks beautiful!

We have some kind of short fluffy weed that grows around our front shrubs. I usually keep it pulled out, but I didn't get around to it this year so it spread across the whole front of the shrub beds and yesterday it bloomed into tiny yellow flowers. Looks beautiful!
This stuff looks really pretty also but it just grows everywhere, especially in our driveway. There’s a guy who lives down the road whose driveway is completely void of them. I think someday I’ll go over and ask him what he uses.

Last edited:

Back