2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light rain here in the Panhandle of Texas, just right for this evening for the longhorn cattle drive to drive through the town! This is the first time, I am going to go and see it tonight. Kinda like a parade of the cowboys (real cowboys) and their horses, many, many longhorn cattle!

After a cloudy start,sun finally made an appearance around noon,temps near 70
Tomorrow and weekend will finally begin to feel like summer temps in mid 70's near 80 on Sun
Its wonderful I can wear my shorts now,start on my summer tan,always put on sunscreen

It was in the low 60s today and tonight is the same and probably going to be in the upper 50s. This is good sleeping weather and I like it that way!

In the low 70s today and tonight cooler, very nice weather we are having and it's about time! We had such crap weather for so long.

Well finally looks like we might be in some heat, It was the worst Spring I can remember, Yesterday was above the normal, and so is this entire weekend. I'll take it, have lots to do o the property... Hope the weather gets better where you are, or stays the same...

Yesterday was another beautiful day here in WNY temp hit 85
A cold front went thru last night,this morning it was cloudy with light rain,this afternoon,still humid temps near 70

We've had beautiful Springtime weather this past week...mild temperatures, and a couple of nice slow rainfalls. However, the forecast is calling for another week of rainstorms starting tomorrow, and lasting for several days, with an additional 3 to 4 inches of rain. Large parts of the area...along the rivers...are still flooded, so more heavy rain is the last thing this part of the country needs.

It's 94* with 1% humidity...yes, 1%...at 9:15am here in NW AZ. It got up to 104* here yesterday. It's so dry, you can't even spit...haha.

It blows my mind that down in Phoenix, people go hiking when it's 111* there and then have to be rescued because they get dehydrated! DUH! What's even worse...idiot people leave their kids in their cars (and their dogs!) to run in the store "for just a minute"...which turns out to be hours later in some cases. I just don't understand how you can "forget" your child is in the car when you get home. These poor children are left to literally bake and suffocate and then the parents are boo hooing that they "forgot" they were in the car!!! It makes me so angry that these people are so irresponsible but nothing ever happens to punish their neglect. What's happening to this world???

What a horrible spring -- cold and wet and no end in sight. At 6pm it is 59 and raining out and I have the furnace on. We get the occasional sunny and warm day or two then it is replaced with this crap weather.

Chance of rain every day for the next week, in the 70s, NO HEAT AND SUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back