2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for a few days it was pretty hot for N.Scotland, around 26 C (80 F) in the village. There was rain, thunder & lightning (and a few power blips) on Saturday night, but Sunday was fine. It was the day of the annual Steam & Vintage rally in the village, and everything was warm and dry.

Much cooler today - only about 55 F., but forecast to warm up a bit.

At a little past one it's 96 degrees with a feels like of 107. But our almost 15 year old AC unit is keeping it at a comfortable 75 inside. Just hope it doesn't break down.

It's hot and humid and were supposed to have storms today. Feeling on the crabby side so I better put the AC on. It always helps.

HOT, Humid and dry..We need rain so bad...our pond is down a foot if not more.

They've been calling for afternoon thunderstorms every day but they just can't seem to hit us.😓🔥

Yesterday was another steamy/humid day high was 88
Today at least there is a breeze,waiting for the rain/cold front to pass thru to get rid of the humidity.
I'll be happy to sleep tonight without using the fan for a change

Only a little after 10 am and it's already 92 with a feels like of 105. Gonna be a real nasty one today.

Kind of hot and muggy today. Had a heavy rain shower come through an hour or so ago. There is a threat of thunderstorms later this afternoon. Hope they cool things down.

It's 9.15pm, and after a very hot week and a hot but muggy day today, we've now got heavy rain. great..even though we've watered our lawns every night, the grass really needs the rain !!

It's 81 last time I looked. I don't have the AC on yet but maybe that would help the thick air in here. What ever happened to Spring anyhow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back