2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I went on my early walk this morning at 6:30,it was refreshing,temp was 63
A perfect way to start a new month forecast calls for sunny temps in low 80's

Its been a beautiful day here in WNY,temps in low 80's with a nice breeze
I've just come in from sitting in our community garden in the back of our building for 2 hrs with other residents

Temperatures will reach 101 degrees with Heat Index values in the 105 to 110 range with isolated areas over 110. The hot temperatures will increase the risk of heat related illnesses, especially in the elderly, young children, and persons with heart conditions. Take extra precautions if you plan to spend time outside.

Mostly sunny, hot and humid conditions will continue Thursday through Monday. High temperatures will range from the upper 90s to around 102 with max heat index values between 105 and 110.

We are under a 'heat dome' as the weatherman calls it ....another day of a/c, fans and ice water ... 100+ degrees

iu

It's Sunny with a high of 76 today with a little bit of a breeze...Ideal temps really!!

feel sorry for my daughter in Southern Spain... yesterday she sent me her barometer reading from her wall which is not even situated in the full sun...

44 Deg C !! ... 111.2 deg F...( now that IS hell ).. especially when you have as she does, to run a business outdoors...

Whats-App-Image-2019-08-05-at-10-56-31.jpg

Late this morning we had a passing T.storm,the rain just came down in buckets,lasted 5min
A couple mins ago another one came thru Buffalo,now the sun is out,temps in the 70's

Not a bad day. I was able to turn off the AC and let some air in. 60s tonight and seventies for tomorrow and Saturday. Today the high was about 82.

Houston hit 100 yesterday and its humid and miserable. Thankful I do not have to get out for anything. If I have to go to Krogers this week it will be early like 7:00 am.

It's miserably hot and humid. This morning at dawn the LOW was 81 degrees.

It's not quite 11am now and it's 92 with a feels like of 109.

75 today and quite pleasant. Still the sun beats down on my window so I have put the AC on and it feels so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back