2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been sunny most of the day...around the low70's... but quite breezy!! Supposed to get warmer as the week goes on, thank goodness !! We had consistently 90's in July, but this August has been the wettest on record according to the Met office..

Same as every August in Mississippi. Heat index of 102 that will likely climb a few more degrees over the next few hours. Heat advisory warning in effect until 8pm. Praying as always for an early fall.

This morning at 3:30,a wicked thunderstorm swept thru WNY,it woke me up I looked out my bedroom window,the rain was teeming,thought it would never stop I went back to bed,next thing I knew it was 6am
The forecast for rest of day, p.sunny more rain this afternoon temps near 80

Yesterday was clouds/sun temps in the mid 70's
Last night was the 1st time in quite awhile I didn't have my fan on in my bedroom,had the summer quilt on my bed
When I went on my early morning walk at 6:45,it was 59,refreshing
The weather the next couple of days will be sunny,temps in mid 70's with no humidty

It was 49° this morning. No higher than 70-75 for the next three days, chilly nights, although it will be sunny.

I hate it and am not looking forward to summer ending. Will probably have to run the heater tonight; my evenings on the porch are over for now.

Bring back the hot muggy stuff!

phewww hot one today---weather temps are hot all over this bank hols ...hooorayyy ' my garden saids 70 ..temps)

Heavy rain last night, a real frog strangler.
Hot and humid today with more rain on the way!
6604ced9cea177a7bdfa710c11521d49.gif

Hey, Aunt Bea -- I haven't heard the term "frog strangler" since my dad died! I've probably used it once in a while myself, but I don't think I know anyone who does.

A low of 48 this morning, high of 63 today. :(

I had the portable electric heater on in the bedroom during the night, and had to crank the furnace up this morning.

I hate winter. Oh wait . . . ? This is still August, right? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back