2019 How is The Weather Where You Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past couple of days its been p.sunny temps in low 70's,perfect sleeping weather,temps in the 50's.
I've been sleeping with my summer quilt instead of having my fan on during the night
Today another p,sunny day temps near 80

When I went on my early walk at 6:20,wore my yellow reflector vest since it was still a bit dark out.
Its that time of year now when I'll have to wear the vest on my early walks,sigh
Today it will be p. sunny,temps near 80,the warmest day of the week

When I went on my early walk at 6:20,wore my yellow reflector vest since it was still a bit dark out.
Its that time of year now when I'll have to wear the vest on my early walks,sigh
Today it will be p. sunny,temps near 80,the warmest day of the week

Heh, I walk every other day, but never early in the morning. I will have to get my orange vest out soon; in the late afternoon the light will be failing. In the summertime I don't worry about it because the light is so strong.

I will keep walking until I can't. I know so many people who have mobility problems of one sort or another, and I want to hold it off as long as possible.

now that I am located in southern Ohio, weather is okay, but lots of cloudy days. Not many places to walk around here, still looking for a place.

79 at the moment. The forecasted high for today is 98.

For the next week the forecasted highs range from 96 to 100.

It appears that this is going to be the hottest week of the summer so far.

Definitely cooling off. In the 70's during the day. For the past couple days we have had brief, heavy rain showers. Dorian is not far enough north yet to have caused them here. But we did need them, anyway.

82 degrees right now and the humidity is down a little, (only been through 2 shirts so far) :) Fixed a flat ire on the backhoe and went to work in the lower meadow to try and push the creek back to where it belongs. Earlier today, I finished hacking another hiking trail on the property. Now have about 4 miles of trails. for momma to chose when she walk's her fur babies. (y)

A thunderstorm rolled thru WNY early this morning around 4am,it woke me up
When I went on my early walk at 6:45,rain had stopped,the sun is out at the moment
Today it will be p.sunny,temps near 70

A thunderstorm rolled thru WNY early this morning around 4am,it woke me up
When I went on my early walk at 6:45,rain had stopped,the sun is out at the moment
Today it will be p.sunny,temps near 70

Yep, I got it about 45 minutes after you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back