2020 Bucket List

DH & I hope to spend more time with friends and family, and also to do more camping in our RV.
I'm planning to purge more possessions this year and to finally replace my aged SUV and get a new (to me) vehicle - a task I've been putting off for six months.

Top on my list is to see another year, and be fit/healthy enough to enjoy it.

That ! ...
and two, actually learn how to use all the buttons/gadgets in my new car.
I've always prided myself in learning technology with my computers and phones, but this car is so Tech heavy that it will take a while to plow through all the information books that came with it.
'One new thing a day' is my motto for 2020.

Last edited:
I want a holiday at some stage and a dip in my neighbour's Hot Tub they have recently bought. Reckon I will get the holiday but sceptical about the Hot Tub😑😆

I cant see the point of having a hot tub in some of our Winters in England. The Winters are unpredictable but not extreme...yet.

To get undressed and go in the garden then get into the Tub to soak then climb out and shivering your timbers put on your clothes or whatever one does over here and go indoors or sit about in loungers in the cold dreary days nights with hot drinks erm...not my scene especially at my time if life.. :rolleyes::sneaky::eek::ROFLMAO:

Maybe ive got it all wrong and just jealous 'cos they have a Hot Tub..😅😅

That ! ...
and two, actually learn how to use all the buttons/gadgets in my new car.
I've always prided myself in learning technology with my computers and phones, but this car is so Tech heavy that it will take a while to plow through all the information books that came with it.
'One new thing a day' is my motto for 2020.
My husbands' new car is like that. Needless to say he mastered it very quickly, but I wouldn't even know how to get it off the drive... :eek:

The main thing on my Bucket list is to say no ! I am being used too much and never appreciated for what I do. I hope and pray I will be able to say no !
You can do it... Put sticky notes all over the house with a note to self.."NO" "NO". I have learned in my elder years to say NO.. I use to be a people pleaser and I find that no matter how much you try you cannot please everybody so why try. I had to start living my life for me. I am a kind, caring person but that does not mean I cannot say NO. NO NO NO. Such freedom in saying NO:ROFLMAO:

The main thing on my Bucket list is to say no ! I am being used too much and never appreciated for what I do. I hope and pray I will be able to say no !
Sorry to hear that you have been used too much and never appreciated for what you have done. I guess the compensation is that you did the right thing. I always try to do the right thing because that means I sleep well at night. If you go around screwing people, being mean & rip off the system, then what kind a person are you? To you, Sassycakes, I send a warm fuzzy for being a nice person. You did right; stand proud.

Just 1 plan & 1 dream:
Plan: We are leaving the big city & moving to a small town in 11 days.
Dream: I would love to go to Cuba. Don't want the resorts or the touristy tours. Just stay some place with Air B & B.

Back