2020 - How's The Weather By You?

Yesterday,it was another beautiful warm/humid summer day here in Buffalo,high was 90
Today more of the same,for most of this upcoming week a'heat advisory' has been issued temps will be in the low 90's with the humidty will feel near 100.I don't recall it ever being this hot
One of the reasons I like taking my walks early in the morning its cool outside

Major heat is on for my area. Here is an online prediction for the future. Temps at least in the 80s to mid-90s every day as far as it goes. I am not a fan of hot, muggy weather. My desktop also gets cranky. Thsi kind of heat is unusual for this area even for early July.

temps.jpg

Last edited:
It's currently 89° with a chance for thunderstorms.

I just took the trash out. Looks like it could storm but not till later.

Same here - hot and humid. Thursday it is supposed to be in the mid-90s and no relief in sight. We desperately need rain. We did get some light showers last week, but they were light and the stop-and-start kind. Didn't even get wet under trees.

A lot calmer and a tad cooler than what we went through yesterday. I guess we caught some of Edouardo the tropical storm just off our coast. We had torrential rains in sheets, and wind up to 65mph. Very serious lightning strikes left us without power for several hours. Trees, limbs and wires down all over the place. Our flowers were all uprooted. So, now as tomorrow approaches, we are back to sizzling hot weather again. Look out Ireland and Wales, Edouardo is headed in your direction.

Still enjoying our summer heat, i know some don't like the heat, it has been dry heat for the most part, not a lot of wind till last nite, since Sunday.
Wind got up after supper yesterday, started cooling down.
Had a good rain through the nite,not sure how much, probably not enough, being it is very dry, windy, moved the chairs around the deck, must have been thunder, i didn't hear it, but my Corgi spent the nite in her usual place when there's a storm...the bathroom.
Still very lucky, no kind of damage due to storms.

Yesterday another beautiful but hot/humid day high was 94,new record high
Today,a bit cooler around 90 with isolated chance of rain
I look forward to weekend when the rain arrives,humidty goes away for awhile

Back