2021 - How's the Weather Where You Are

A perfect day

This morning 10°C
Today 20°C
Now 10.5°C

Partly cloudy. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h turning W 35 to 55 km/h in the morning then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 18 and 21.

A nice sunny one.

This morning 6°C
Today 19°C
Now 14.2°C

The chance of fog early this morning. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20

wind-umbrella.gif

Another sunny one.

This morning 6°C
Today 19°C
Now 4.5°C

Mostly sunny. The chance of fog early this morning. Patches of morning frost in the SE. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 20.

It was rainy earlier and I went outside and it felt pretty cold...in the 50s maybe...I sure am tired of this cold weather. It will be nice when we have a warm Spring day here.

Mother Nature Took A Dump This Morning: Looking out the front door of our carriage house home this morning,

[IMG]

It's better than having feet of snow, as has happened in past April storms. Folks farther north had it worse.
While I am no fan of winter, first snowfalls (skiffs is you will) are my favourite, and this picture doesn't disappoint!

We, too, are still having large swings in the temperatures...from day to day. Yesterday was nice with temps in the upper 60's....I mowed the yard. Today, more rain is coming in, and we may have frost tomorrow morning, then chilly and rainy for several days. The long range forecasts look like it will be late April/early May before this pattern slows down, and we get more consistently into the 60's and 70's. Springtime weather is always like this, here, so we've gotten used to it.

Another beautiful day

This morning 4°C
Today 19°C
Now 5.1°C

Partly cloudy. The chance of fog early this morning. Slight chance of a shower in the SE this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20.

Back