2022 - How's the Weather Where You Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It rained all night and then in the morning changed to snow and snowed all day. I canceled my dinner plans because didn’t want to drive in it.

Then in a weird situation my condo building has partial power. So no tv or heating but I can run a space heater on one outlet. Good thing because it won’t be restored until tomorrow at 4:30.

Revelers at City Hall must be happy that it isn't raining as predicted. It's 3C, down from around 9C earlier.
Back to rain tomorrow, apparently.

I feel like we're having a heat wave! It's been in the 40s and will reach 59 by Tuesday and 65 on Wednesday. But the real feel highs will be 51 and 59 respectively, with rain on Wednesday. But after the minus 8 degree wind chills we had several days ago...I'll take it.

Looks like a nice but blustery day here on the North Lancashire coast. May venture out for a stroll. Clear my head after a late night :)

Cool and dry. Windows open and enjoying some fresh air. If it stays dry, we might go out for a walk. If not, we will stay home, drink hot chocolate and watch the rain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back