2022 - How's the Weather Where You Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasant mostly cloudy, light breeze, high 50Fs Christmas 2022 day. But the mighty Pacific Ocean is about to give we Tahoe skiers a very Merry Christmas major AR atmospheric river stormy snowy gift. One of my season pass resorts is forecast to receive 9 feet of snow over the next 10 days. Of course weather on the West Coast later becomes some evolved weather for the rest of you.

GoesW_12-25-22.jpg

When I looked out my bedroom window this morning around 7am more lake effect snow here in the city as if we need any more
Today's forecast temps near 20
Boy, you guys have really had it this year...remember when we lived in Cleveland that Buffalo was used to "lake effect snow" but this year was over the top for you guys. Hope everyone is safe and warm in your area moviequeen1!

It looks like the blizzard has moved on finally. It will be 24F today instead of 0F! During the "freeze" two of our faucets stopped working. We are replacing one of them today, and waiting on the other to see if it fails again. That one is a frost free hydrant outside, which is now frozen in the ground and we will have to wait till the ground thaws to fix it. We have to turn the water off to the entire house so it will quite running. I sure hope it fixed itself.

looks like SE PA & NJ dodged a bullet. early on got a pretty little coating of snow on the grass. some rain, but nothing serious in my area. it IS very cold and breezy. weather guys were making it sound like we would be under a thick coating of ICE, but not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back