2024 - How's the Weather Where You Are?

It is 82 deg now, a/c been on for couple hours....just now took
apart a big floor stand fan and washed the blade, housing and
all to get it ready for the summeer....a/c is in bad location, up
in the wall of the kitchen, so I need fan to shove the cold air
around the rest of the house...not central air of course.....

Today is a beautiful sunny day
It’s 13 degrees Celsius
I went outside and enjoyed some outdoor yardwork. I did some more weeding and started a nice big fire to burn all the excess dead wood around our property. The smell of a wood fire is soothing to my soul as well as the sun beating down on me. A most enjoyable day.

It is 82 deg now, a/c been on for couple hours....just now took
apart a big floor stand fan and washed the blade, housing and
all to get it ready for the summeer....a/c is in bad location, up
in the wall of the kitchen, so I need fan to shove the cold air
around the rest of the house...not central air of course.....
Cold air naturally sinks, but a ceiling fan set to blow downward would help a lot. You only have the one a/c in the kitchen? Could you possibly get another for your bedroom?

Right now it's 75* F with a high of 80 today. Need to get out & mow since the yard is a bit dryer than before. Weeding the flower bed has been nice since I've been able to pull out the dandelions by the whole root with the ground being so soft.

VERY windy today but nice blue sky for most of the day. A shot from the old docks.

i-qXGK35X-X2.jpg

We are in the low 80s today. I finally caved and turned on the AC for the first time. Went out to run errands and was sweating the whole time. Oh, the misery that is coming in Texas.

Will be sunny and up to 65 degrees today- I might get my A/C on for a while-

I like the warmth but we are at a very high pollen count, so I plan on staying inside most of the day.

They expect more rain for the next few days-it can lower the pollen count but it also brings grass mold.

It was pretty nice and warm for this time of year, the snow is all gone (for now!!!). But things have and will keep changing. Yesterday it was just a few degrees above 0 but very windy from the SE. Today it's cloudy and on and off light rain. But tonight it will start snowing/raining at first and then snow apparently heavy for next 3 days and very windy from the N and gusty too. Temperatures will plunge down again below 0!!!! Not really looking forward to that.
We are between two weather systems, one is warmer and the other one is cold, that makes it so windy too.

Back