21,000 New Cases In One Day in "No Masks" Florida

Hi Jeff.....Yes, people die every day.....Not all from covid!!!! They just get old.....Like me...But I'm still standing....
I think they want to keep this going on.....I don't have anyone, and that is a big anyone, that I have many people still
living through this nasty , what I call is crazy........I do wish people get their vaccination......Some people are afraid to do that!!!
Our family are all vaccinated...... Be WEll!!!!
Stay well. :)

What are the most common words spoken in our hospitals now? "I wish I would have gotten the vaccine."
I'm at the hospitals quite often...... I hear dying people say a lot of things.......never that.
I'm sorry.....where did you get your facts????? The same sensationalized "headlies" everyone else got their "facts" from????
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha............. Carry on........ It's all quite amusing.

It was a few days after the initial news reports.

The reason I'm asking specific questions about the timing of what you saw in your local reports is that the only reports we ever saw here (local or national) of the conditions from your earlier post...

Win231: "So many Covid deaths, they had no rooms available in hospitals, patients on gurneys lined up in hallways, overworked ER staff, so many deaths, they called in refrigerated meat trucks in the hospital parking lots to store the bodies." -

...were from a few hotspots such as NOLA, NYC, El Paso ...maybe a few more cities at their peak crisis over the past year. Otherwise, the reports we get locally in the peak of our 'waves' (in our third big one now) is that ICUs are overwhelmed ...reports that I know from people in the ICU trenches to be true. There's apparently a problem with local news where you live that thankfully we don't have here.

Last edited:
Don't believe everything you see, read, or hear these days. ;)
I agree 100%. My daughter and I have stock in one of the vaccine companies, therefore I am able to keep up with the news with this particular company - my mouth literally dropped when I found out how much they profited from the vaccine. However, I pray it help everyone that has been vaccinated and they will not have to get vaccinated yearly nor have to get a booster shot.

I agree 100%. My daughter and I have stock in one of the vaccine companies, therefore I am able to keep up with the news with this particular company - my mouth literally dropped when I found out how much they profited from the vaccine. However, I pray it help everyone that has been vaccinated and they will not have to get vaccinated yearly nor have to get a booster shot.

I've sometimes wondered about just how much all these "free" vaccines are costing. One of our local news channels reported this evening that a nearby city, Columbia, MO., is being charged $21 per shot. I found that a bit amazing....I had been thinking hundreds of dollars per dose. Even though that sounds very reasonable, when multiplied by the hundreds of millions that will be required, the total amounts will obviously be in the billions of dollars.

What I'm more concerned about is what this virus is going to do to future health insurance costs. Someone is going to have to pay for all the thousands who are running up huge bills in the hospitals. I'm starting to mentally prepare for some "sticker shock" when the 2022 insurance rates come out this Fall.

It seems that we are having to deal with TWO Pandemics.....

1. Corona-Virus....a deadly disease that is sickening/killing millions of people worldwide

2. Moron-a-virus....a mental disorder that makes some believe that this is all a hoax.

I would expand #2 by adding an addendum re the myth that government does not have the authority to mandate vaccination. History shows the US Supreme Court that it does have the authority based on its ruling from 1905:

Can the Government Make Vaccines Mandatory? - HISTORY

In the case known as Jacobson v. Massachusetts, Jacobson’s lawyers argued that the Cambridge vaccination order was a violation of their client’s 14th Amendment rights, which forbade the state from “depriv[ing] any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.” At question, then, was whether the “right to refuse vaccination” was among those protected personal liberties.

The Supreme Court rejected Jacobson’s argument and dealt the anti-vaccination movement a stinging loss.

The rhinovirus is proven to exist too.........so what?
Neither corona or rhino are very deadly.
So, what's your point?
My nephew's inlaws both died from covid within 5 days of each other. tell them it's not very deadly. And my point was that John Cycling keeps posting that nonsense that covid has never even been proven to exist. I simply proved him wrong... again. But he'll be back in due time to post the same drivel again as fact.

My nephew's inlaws both died from covid within 5 days of each other. tell them it's not very deadly. And my point was that John Cycling keeps posting that nonsense that covid has never even been proven to exist. I simply proved him wrong... again. But he'll be back in due time to post the same drivel again as fact.

It's amazing to read the lengths that some of the "virus sceptics" seem to go to in order to try to reinforce their questionable positions. The individual you named may be a "healthy person" physically, but his cognitive abilities certainly appear to be lacking. And a paramedic whose job is done when he taxis an individual to a hospital likely has little exposure to a person who is in the ICU breathing their last breaths.

We have a granddaughter who is a pediatric nurse in a smaller hospital. In recent weeks, she has been transferred to the ICU as her hospital is receiving Covid patients from hospitals that are being overrun. She has already witnessed several situations that bring tears to her eyes.

Absolutely.
But I have seen many other diseases. People having heart attacks..... I worked a neighbor who died in a head on crash two nights ago......No covid cases though. And when I went to the ER with the heart attack, the ER was relatively quiet and they said it's been so for days........and I'm talking a large medical center that sees 50,000 ER patients/year.
So, while there's all this outrage about covid, your family and friends, and neighbors and coworkers are quietly dying of cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, liver & kidney disease, and car accidents.......and whatever.......with no public outrage.......just quiet resignation.
But, I guess people just need a cause.....something to focus on. Covid is the HIV/AIDS of the 2020's. It'll probably remain so until the next new pandemic comes through......then everyone will have something new to fear & covid will simply fade away......like bird flu, swine flu, hong kong flu, and AIDS.
Stay well!
Bird flu. Yeah, I remember when bird flu was bad. These days, I brush my teeth with bird flu. And I floss with Mad Cow Disease.
(not recommended for whitening)

THIS IS FALSE, THERE IS NO SUCH DOCUMENT
"EVERYTHINGNEWS
APRIL 23, 202011:05 AMUPDATED A YEAR AGO

False claim: Saul Alinsky listed a scheme for world conquest, creation of the “social state”By Reuters Staff"​

Viral images on social media are circulating quotes allegedly attributed to the late American community activist Saul Alinsky.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...st-creation-of-the-social-state-idUSKCN2252LY

Just about every claim made by the radical right wing is FAKE NEWS. Biggest liars and charlatans anywhere.

Remember that Ginormous white Naval Ship that was a fully equipped hospital with tons of beds for Covid patients, that could move from port to port but was never used??? So strange.
The ships could not be used because they are not designed for Infectious Isolation. They are hospital ships, aimed at trauma and surgery. They are NOT the type of ICU units which are needed for COVID patients.

A Republican Party chair from South Carolina died of COVID this week. Pressley Stutts, the chair of the Greenville County Republican Party in South Carolina, had made numerous social media posts talking about "freedom" of individuals to wear masks or to not wear masks, and also praised the South Carolina legislature for NOT implementing a mask mandate. He also posted a meme in recent months saying that the "Delta Variant" was "code" for "people aren't scared enough." It is hard to keep track of how many deaths like this there have been.

I wonder how the forum anti mask pundits look upon all this.

I'm at the hospitals quite often...... I hear dying people say a lot of things.......never that.
I'm sorry.....where did you get your facts????? The same sensationalized "headlies" everyone else got their "facts" from????
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha............. Carry on........ It's all quite amusing.
Open your ears and why are you laughing Funny Boy? I know you are at the hospital quit often but we are talking medical not mental.

Yeah...this virus is a massive global Hoax. People are no longer dying from heart disease, strokes, or any other medical condition....it's all being attributed to CV, by thousands of corrupt doctors who are being paid off, under the table, by the makers of these vaccines. The vaccines, themselves, are a poison that will eventually reduce the global populations, substantially. This is all a global cooperation of All the nations leaders who are all engaged in an attempt to kill off those who are not in agreement with their political agenda.
Good to know. Now, how do I get the chip out of my body? Or at least keep it from phoning the Mother Ship in orbit around our planet?

Back