A Cordial Hello to All

George1959

Hi, I'm George, in my low 60s and living with my wife in Southern Germany. After three months of engagement with SeniorForums.com (only reading the threads) I thought it's time for marriage. Thus I've created an account. I'm a native German and learned English only at high school (6th to 13th grade), so it is possible that I make some mistakes. On the other hand this could be a source of laughter, but I doesn't mind and I'll not be offended. I can't promise that I always read private messages, so please don't think that I'm displeased with someone of you. No, I just forgot to look at the PMs. And now prolific discussions!

Hi, I'm George, in my low 60s and living with my wife in Southern Germany. After three months of engagement with SeniorForums.com (only reading the threads) I thought it's time for marriage. Thus I've created an account. I'm a native German and learned English only at high school (6th to 13th grade), so it is possible that I make some mistakes. On the other hand this could be a source of laughter, but I doesn't mind and I'll not be offended. I can't promise that I always read private messages, so please don't think that I'm displeased with someone of you. No, I just forgot to look at the PMs. And now prolific discussions!
Hey George! And welcome. Have a coffee. :coffee: Oh my goodness, don't worry about the language... I was born in the US and have made my living as a writer/journalist and still cringe when I see some writing boo-boos I've made here without catching them. :giggle: Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the many, many topics we have here.

Hi George, welcome glad you found us
You'll meet wonderful group of members from around the world like yourself here at SF.A great place to come to every day
Enjoy yourself here
Sue in Buffalo,NY

welcome-London-Big-ben.webp

Welcome to our group, George!
That is a very nice introduction you wrote. Thank you!

And do not worry about your English. It is very good.
You were a good student!
:)

Great to have yet another member from another country. I always admire someone who makes the effort to learn English when it not their native tongue, so whatever you post will be fine. I've visited Berlin and loved it, although I know it is nowhere near where you live. Glad you joined. Willkommen!

welcome from Dallas.jpeg

Back