A Cordial Hello to All

Good morning, George. You have nice manners, which is always appreciated. I hope you enjoy your time here. Most of the people here are in America but a few are in Britain.

http://cdn3.volusion.com/jhtbk.gxwgc/v/vspfiles/photos/WLGN210-2T.gif?1338492282

Hiya @George1959, always been fascinated with a small area called Bavaria and the Empress of Austria, Elisabeth Wittelsbach. I've learned most of the German language by watching Romy Schneider portray Sissi with German subtitles.

If memory serves, there's a beautiful forest, can't remember the name just now, which has ties with the famous Black Forest Gateau. I've used this area of Germany in my stories.

Freut mich, Sie kennenzulernen, danke!

Hi, I'm George, in my low 60s and living with my wife in Southern Germany. After three months of engagement with SeniorForums.com (only reading the threads) I thought it's time for marriage. Thus I've created an account. I'm a native German and learned English only at high school (6th to 13th grade), so it is possible that I make some mistakes. On the other hand this could be a source of laughter, but I doesn't mind and I'll not be offended. I can't promise that I always read private messages, so please don't think that I'm displeased with someone of you. No, I just forgot to look at the PMs. And now prolific discussions!
Guten morgen, George! Glad to have you join us. Southern Germany is beautiful; have ancestors from there.

Back