A Fun day out at Disneyland ? perhaps not..

hollydolly

SF VIP
A huge brawl broke out , when an argument got out of hand and a woman spat in man's face.. right in front of children... Horrible spectacle .

The chances are the children with this mob, are used to this behaviour but other children taken to enjoy the fun of the park will have been terrified...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sneyland.html?ito=video_player_click#comments

Last edited:
tenor.gif

They have nothing on The Simpsons or Family Guy. I hope they all came in one car. Tune back in at Christmas time. By the way no one went to jail, no one!!

Why weren't the regular police called? Those security guards seemed to be doing their best, but they were pretty ineffectual. I think there were good grounds for arresting at least some of them, particularly that loudmouth in the pink shirt.

According to someone elsewhere, these people are now refusing to co-operate with the police, inferring they were 'just playing around'' and it was a family matter.

Appalling, they should be at least arrested for causing an affray !!

Last edited:
According to someone elsewhere, these people are now refusing to co-operate with the police, inferring they were 'just playing around'' and it was a family matter.

Appalling, they should be at least arrested for causing an affray !!

Just playing around?
They should all be arrested for public nuisance.
Show others that actions and behaviours count and matter. Nobody should get away with type of irresponsible behaviour.

I avoid the haunts of the uncouth. In addition to being a huge rip, money-wise, the insanely long lines, for rides that last a few minutes, if that, just aren't for me. We took the kids to both Disney parks when they were youngsters. They liked them, but got tired and cranky after a few hours. Universal Studios, in Orlando, was somewhat better, but still not worth the hassle

If I had to choose between spending the day at one of these theme parks or pay $100 fine, I'd pay the fine.

If the fine was $250 I would have to think about it.

If the fine was $500, I'd suck it up and go to the theme park.

I might be wrong but I'm guessing Disneyland doesn't want it's guests seeing police in the park. They probably have their security guards keep a low profile.

Disney parks have their own security, however, the Anaheim Police Department also maintains a 24 hour presence at the So Cal parks (Disneyland and California Adventure). My guess is that these guests earned themselves lifetime bans from all Disney parks and the matter was referred to Anaheim PD.

If this scuffle occurred in a parking lot, would they all have been arrested and charged, particularly if none pressed charges or testified? Probably not. Just because it occurred at Disneyland doesn't mean the law of the land gets suspended.

Back