A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww...I missed all of what's going on with you Friday and Saturday but now that I know, you'll be in my prayers and I'll pray that the doctors have wisdom, knowledge, and a keen eye when viewing your x-rays. You've been through so much. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Last edited:
awww...I missed all of what's going on with you Friday and Saturday but now that I know, you'll be in my prayers and I'll pray the doctors wisdom, knowledge, and a keen eye when viewing your x-rays. You've been through so much. I'm so sorry to hear this.
Thanks Lara. You're so kind. ☺️

What did the doctor say about your sore bum?
@Aneeda72 I probably won't know anything until they get the radiology report Monday. It settled down enough yesterday for me to get some rest. Hurts like the dickens right now. Slept too long on it maybe. Don't know. I need to cough so trying gently in little bits. I still have to try to keep my lungs clear to avoid pneumonia.

*laughs @ the COVID HAIR COVID FAT remark* I got it all! I emailed the folks a pic of my bed head one day and mom peed a little when she laughed. LOL!

@MarciKS So sorry you're still dealing with such pain.
Truly hope you can get some relief.....sooner than later.....has been too long.
I know this is really getting you down.
Thinking of you.....wishing all this will go away.....and give you some comfort.
Take special care.
TY hon. I'm trying!

slept 4...was awake for 30 maybe...slept another 4 1/2. wouldn't be sleeping at all without the pain meds. so i'm glad they at least let me have them.

still trying to wake up. i'm getting ready for dose now of medicine so not sure how long i'll be on. might end up going back to bed. i don't know. i've been so exhausted that i'll take whatever sleep i can get.

if life was wrestle mania the neighbor lady would be goin down today. she's been slammin and bangin and thumpin and bumpin all week. today it was louder and i was trying to rest. i got mad and started slamming doors on my side. let her complain. i'll tell the landlord exactly what she's doing. she's supposedly disabled and can't work but she can spend seven days in a row...all damn day long cleaning...moving furniture...and running up and down from the basement with laundry. don't sound disabled to me. she gives me any grief i think i'm gonna be makin a phone call. :devilish:

i think i'm dying...i have a game friend that is hilarious and he gets me to laughing and then i bout damn near die from the pain. had to send him back to his own island tonight cuz it was too much. i told him when i'm better we'll have a blast. but for right now it's just more than i can manage. *keels over*

cya all tomorrow

Morning everyone.

Thanks @PamfromTx

In one of the other threads on here they were discussing dating someone younger or older. I'm not begrudging anyone of love and joy however they choose to find it. However, for myself personally, I find it to be very undesirable. What does someone that much younger see in an old fart beyond the $ they can achieve when that individual passes on? I wouldn't want someone sticking around for the inheritance.

I would prefer to date someone close to my own age. But now that these men know there's a chance they can interest someone 30 yrs younger they're looking at them and women like myself don't stand a chance at finding love unless we go younger or older. I'm not doing that. I've had younger men. Not interested. And I sure as hell don't want someone 30 yrs older. All that's gonna involve is helping take care of them. Either way I'm not interested in being a babysitter. And I don't want someone waiting for me to kick the bucket for possible monetary gain.

The younger folks get our jobs...get our dating pool. I mean damn...why do they have to have everything? Why can't they go take from their own generation? And why shouldn't I be allowed to be offended when I get a sneer for being my age cuz I don't look like a 30 yr old? Most women don't look like that in reality. We are frumpy and plump. We don't make it a habit of running around in tight revealing clothes because it's disgusting.

I don't wanna be with a man that would rather be leering at half dressed 30 yo. No thank you. I would rather be alone.

*sips coffee*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back