A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning. I feel loads better this morning than yesterday. I've been able to sleep on my other side more and a little on my back. The tummy not quite yet. I'm waiting to see if that will help relieve the leg thing. I also think I need to get cracking and get my weight and blood glucose down. I just wish I liked fruit & veggies more. We were raised with sugary snacks as kids and that's tough to let go of when you get older.

I can hear the rain right now.
Supposed to be 57° and rainy today. The low is gonna be 42°. Might have to just get cozy tonight after work and read.

I'm supposed to fry cook today. We'll see what happens when I get there. The hot food side is having beef fried rice and egg rolls. They usually run out of egg rolls and the cook refuses to make more. I guess I'll try to fix my diet plate today.

I couldn't finish last night's cardboard pizza. Some things I like may just have to be occasional treats.

i have a coworker friend that's getting married in june. his wife is precious. they got a wedding registry on amazon so i need to get their gift and get it sent. i'm gonna see about getting some diabetic cookbooks too. i don't know whether or not to get the diabetic meal planning for dummies or not. i don't think it would be necessary but i don't know. as long as i've been in food service i should be able to figure that out. i wanna get one for desserts too. i will hafta start cooking more for myself. this is another reason i wanna work from home. i can make better food choices if i'm not staring at a dessert case and candy bar rack all day. lol!

well i gotta get going. you guys have a terrific day! *hugs*

They're ok. They decided to steal a cookie.
Funny-Squirrel-Eating-Cookie.jpg
I managed to talk the boss into letting me off early due to an equipment malfunction. I told him I'd love to help them save on labor for the day. LOL! I walked outta there at close to 4:30. I have some ETO so it was all good. The equipment will be fixed tomorrow. So we're getting the steamtable fixed and the breaker for the fryer keeps kicking off so I had to reset it this afternoon in the middle of frying chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back