A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if people get as upset with each other when they text as they do on these forums? It just seems like there's so much misunderstanding on these things. I just often wonder if they fight like this in text with people too. I'm glad I'm not big on texting.

Oh well. I tried today.

Have a good day. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I'm out for today.

I wonder if people get as upset with each other when they text as they do on these forums? It just seems like there's so much misunderstanding on these things. I just often wonder if they fight like this in text with people too. I'm glad I'm not big on texting.

Oh well. I tried today.

Have a good day. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I'm out for today.
I don't know if they do or not because I only text one person. I just avoid topics that I know people get worked up over. I don't even view those.

I hope you have a good day!

Hi, Marci. I was thinking it's a good idea you got those books, even though you already know a lot about foods, food prep, and diabetic diets, etc.

Because even if you just get a couple new ideas,
or a reminder of something else you forgot you could have,
that turn out useful for yourself, in your own situation, then it would have been worth it, to get those.

That's nice you were getting the gift too, for the couple, :giggle:
and then, got yourself something at the same time. :)

That picture you posted of the cookie-stealing neighbor of yours, is funny. :ROFLMAO:

My day was like @PamfromTx 's day.
Tolerable.
Though just barely. ;)

It seems like unusual stressors, get less unusual every day. :oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:
But yes, we love reminders, that we are strong.

tonight's dinner is a creamy chicken enchilada with mock corn o'brien and a salad. got a couple pieces of some kind of cake too. one for tonight and one for tomorrow.

doing a breathing treatment and i will take one last dose of motrin then i'm off to bed. i'm getting tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back