A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all. well, i've spoken to the folks at nintendo and there's nothing that they can do to help me fix my $500 game console so i refuse to purchase another product from them ever again. if my other game console breaks down then i will cancel my online acct. and play what i can till they die. then they go in the garbage. i think at that point i will likely clear my computer of anything i don't need and get on origin and get an acct and buy the sims games that i had planned on originally. i can't begin to explain how angry this experience has made me. i just can't believe how unstable these things are for the money they cost. i could also go to the arena and see if they have any used consoles there. sometimes they have used ones that are like new for cheap. i don't care for gamestop cuz their stuff is too expensive for used. i'm not paying $30 for a used video game. lol!

got my coffee brewing so maybe that will help cheer me up.

i'm reading the local paper and a 56 yo man had car trouble and two guys in a muscle car behind him kept honking at him to try to get him to move as opposed to going around him. he finally got the vehicle running and turned the corner and parked at the curb and the two guys got out and punched his side mirror off his vehicle and tried to drag him out of his vehicle. they probably were gonna beat him senseless. this town scares me sometimes.

i don't have much faith in our police dept either.

we are starting to see more new cases of covid again. there were 2 in the morgue yesterday. no clue what they died of. one of them had to be covid because the last update was monday and we had one since then. we have 20 new cases again and still 12 are variants.

Hi. Just dropping in to say that I'm still on break and I'm not certain whether I'll be coming back or not at this point. If anyone would like to email me just put your username from here in the title so I know it's you otherwise you will be counted as spam. Have a lovely day. 🤗

Last edited:
Morning. Two days till the weekend. Whoop whoop! I got the early shift. It's gonna be 105 today. Plus I gotta filter one of the fryers today. *Wrinkles nose* I'll just be glad when the day is over. There's an opening for a Central Services Tech at our facility. I thought about applying. I don't know. Some of that stuff has to be cleaned by hand and I can't see that being very good for my already bad back. There's just no winning. Ever. It's always something. I'm older...tired and just sick of it all. :(

*slurps coffee* I hate mornings. *Laughs*

Hey @CinnamonSugar how's it going?
GM Marci... just finished a six-day work stretch and now have six days off... yay! Headed to my home base on the other side of the state, plan on spending time with kids, going with the Grandgirls and my daughter to the beach Saturday, and being able to attend my home church on Sunday. ::practicing retirement:: haha take care, thanks for checking in

GM Marci... just finished a six-day work stretch and now have six days off... yay! Headed to my home base on the other side of the state, plan on spending time with kids, going with the Grandgirls and my daughter to the beach Saturday, and being able to attend my home church on Sunday. ::practicing retirement:: haha take care, thanks for checking in
Hope you have fun. I wish I had 6 days off. Maybe I need to break another rib. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back