A new day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
our patient count is 132 and we fed 120 today. tray line took forever. i got a sink full of dishes and need to clean up and fix something to eat. be back in a bit.

oh yeah...our baker put his two weeks notice in. if we keep losing employees i don't know what they're gonna do. we're running out of people to work. i can tell the bosses are starting to worry. *chuckles a little*

yesterday wiped me out so bad that i was too tired to play video games & i went to bed early and slept like a log. between the heat and all the running around at work, it's just taking it outta me. we're supposed to reach record breaking heat today. :( i'm gonna get me a big ole 32 oz cup of powerade from the fountain at work when i get there. i don't wanna get heat sick again. i never ever want another salt pill as long as i live.

we're still seeing a death or 2 every other day or 2 at work from the covid. the numbers have been rising a little each time. now that they took us off of state of emergency it will be interesting to see if we get slammed again with it.

it's getting so hot here that the bugs are starting to head for the indoors. yesterday morning i found a silverfish and last night a spider on the front door. i haven't seen a silverfish in years. have a few ants now and then. i don't leave anything out so i guess they're just trying to go someplace cooler.

have a good day everyone.

yesterday wiped me out so bad that i was too tired to play video games & i went to bed early and slept like a log. between the heat and all the running around at work, it's just taking it outta me. we're supposed to reach record breaking heat today. :( i'm gonna get me a big ole 32 oz cup of powerade from the fountain at work when i get there. i don't wanna get heat sick again. i never ever want another salt pill as long as i live.

we're still seeing a death or 2 every other day or 2 at work from the covid. the numbers have been rising a little each time. now that they took us off of state of emergency it will be interesting to see if we get slammed again with it.

it's getting so hot here that the bugs are starting to head for the indoors. yesterday morning i found a silverfish and last night a spider on the front door. i haven't seen a silverfish in years. have a few ants now and then. i don't leave anything out so i guess they're just trying to go someplace cooler.

have a good day everyone.
Be safe and hydrated @MarciKS !

well it just gets better and better. the car is spewing antifreeze like a summer sprinkler. so i'm gonna start looking for a different vehicle. this van has pretty much had it and i'm sick of dealing with not having windows that work and locks that work and a/c and heat that works.

too bad i got vaccinated. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back