A word that you detest

I get that. I just use the word dislike. I just feel it is not as strong of a word. I really don't have an issue with love. Cursing is something that I don't like at all. I suppose that is the way I was raised and they way my husband and I raised my girls. I do agree with you that the younger generation seems to use those words quite a bit and it just doesn't make them look good.

I don't mind it when people say I hate this or I love this or that. I love chocolate. I love trees. I hate gray and brown together. Is there a more succinct way to say that? What bothers me is when the F word and other swear words are constantly used. I think it's a sign of a limited vocabulary.
No I wouldn’t say that Carolyn……..!! The people I hear using the F word are normally all professional people ie , lawyers , mp s …judges ….😳😀. Not thick people !

I don't like "accountable" / "accountability" because it was used a lot by management at work being applied to us powerless workers, and to me it sounded like a threat, along the lines of you guys will be in trouble for things failing even though you have no control over the bad management decisions that cause the problems. But they always acted like it was a good thing they were saying to us.

I don't have a limited vocabulary. Yet...............the F word is my favorite word of all. It's a noun/pronoun/verb/adverb/adjective and can be used for any emotion ..... AND people in our lifetime have been fined and jailed for using the word so for that reason I consider it my civic duty to use when it so aptly describes anything.

I don't have a limited vocabulary. Yet...............the F word is my favorite word of all. It's a noun/pronoun/verb/adverb/adjective and can be used for any emotion ..... AND people in our lifetime have been fined and jailed for using the word so for that reason I consider it my civic duty to use when it so aptly describes anything.
I have to admit I sometimes laugh when it's used creatively in the middle of a word, like unf***ingbelievable.

I usually dislike most usage of the word "bitch" or "bitchy", espec. when used in the phrase "bitchy resting face"; too sexist for me so I instead prefer "grumpy resting face." (Figure I'm entitled to that opinion since I do have GRF, lol.)
I first heard that as Resting Bitch Face and it was referring to a young actress who never, ever seemed to smile, so I sort of get it, but I like the grumpy version better. It makes a downward turned mouth sound like the ever popular and famous grumpy cat.

Another person that most dislikes the F!@# word that so many have developed a constant habit of overusing in ordinary conversation as an expression of subconscious internal emotion. Our action movie film industry with their filthy script dialogues bears a considerable responsibility for its increasing use in younger generations. Related is how so many that do so seem to erroneously think others in public don't care like it doesn't matter.

Another person that most dislikes the F!@# word that so many have developed a constant habit of overusing in ordinary conversation as an expression of subconscious internal emotion. Our action movie film industry with their filthy script dialogues bears a considerable responsibility for its increasing use in younger generations. Related is how so many that do so seem to erroneously think others in public don't care like it doesn't matter.
I don't so much dislike the F*#$& word, as much as I dislike the prolific use of it. I recently watched a Netflix series set in India. I thought, cool! I like seeing how other cultures live. Well, they had adopted the same potty mouth in this series, too that is so prolific in Hollywood.

Back