According to New York State Post Mike Tyson died...

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
Mike Tyson died today at 10:20 am while tripping on psychedelic toad venom. The “toad” is Bufo alvarius otherwise known as the Sonoran Desert Toad. The toad spends seven months of the year underground, but when active, its venom can be smoked to produce a short psychoactive trip.

Carlos Santana was high on LSD at his Woodstock performance. His first and only time apparently. It changed his life immediately, and completely. Watch....

Well damn! LSD didn't dampen his talents at all !! He sounds amazing. I'm glad he decided to leave that stuff alone. I love Santana. He's a good guy too. His band is one of the ones I wish I'd seen in concert but I will not go to a big concert again.

Goes to show headlines are deceiving.
Will magic mushrooms become available for medicinal purposes in the US? Is the legalization of marijuana a gateway to legalizing other drugs & substances deemed dangerous and against the law?

Will magic mushrooms become available for medicinal purposes in the US? Is the legalization of marijuana a gateway to legalizing other drugs & substances deemed dangerous and against the law?
Just my opinion. It seems that Colorado is experimenting with legalizing mushrooms and I think mescalin, and maybe Oregon or Calif. There are lots of videos on YouTube now that are touting the therapeutic use of psilocybin mushrooms ( mainly by micro dosing ). The jury is out on this one so far. It is a god sent for some, for others not so. As far as a gateway drug, it is not either or, and depends on many factors, so I would not associate that word with their use.

That was just a scare tactic used to try to prevent people from trying marijuana long ago. Now they may be trying it again. Too late, people like marijuana and see it doesn't lead to anything else.

Back