ACUPUNCTURE---Has anyone had it?

I have an odd squished vert (well, a couple) in my upper neck cervical region that pinches the nerve to my left arm/hand. Takes forever to unpinch. I tried accupuncture and it was amazing. The first session I was a little freaked by the needles. The second was better. Third - I have never felt the amount of relaxation and peace without drugs or something ever before.

If I could afford it, I would do that for stress/relaxing.

Acupuncture has been a mainstay in oriental health care for centuries...so there must be something to it. If it works, it would seem to be far better than getting hooked on overpriced prescription drugs....and probably has far fewer side effects.

I've used acupuncture for several different things and have had very good results. I agree with user2017 above about the wonderful relaxation acupuncture creates -- kind of a "floaty" feeling for me. I'm presently getting treatments for my neck and shoulder pain. Medicare even covers it!

I went to a,Acupuncture session today for the very first time despite the fact that it is not covered by Medicare or my Supplement. The Practioner is a Chinese female and worked in the Kaiser Hospital system for eight years before opening her own practice. My interview physical was very professional and interesting, and the treatment was painless. I will book a couple more sessions before reporting the results. I am not expecting miracles.

Back