Afraid for my Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly is back in hospital again. His hemoglobin in falling again, slow bleed indicated. Time for intrusive tests. Fortunately he can be knocked out. I hope they can finally determine the cause, and fix it! Trying to remain

positive, but it has been a long haul and my nerves are showing the strain. My having a bleeding ulcer isn't helping either. Please send prayers and positive thoughts for my fiancé.

Philly is back in hospital again. His hemoglobin in falling again, slow bleed indicated. Time for intrusive tests. Fortunately he can be knocked out. I hope they can finally determine the cause, and fix it! Trying to remain

positive, but it has been a long haul and my nerves are showing the strain. Having a bleeding ulcer isn't helping either. Please send prayers and positive thoughts for my fiancé.
I'm so sorry this is happening. I will keep Phil and you in my thoughts and prayers. ((((((hug))))))

Dear Shali, here is a big hug for you and I will keep both you and Philly in my meditations wood walks. It sounds tremendously stressful but it sounds like invasive testing will help to diagnose for the best resolution. :girl_hug:

Sending positive thoughts for a swift and thorough resolution, Shali. Hope Phil is feeling better quickly and that your worries will be eased. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Shali, I didn't realize that Phil's condition was so difficult; best wishes and thoughts for the both of you. Phil is fortunate to have such a dynamic woman in his life.

Tell Phil that "Tim(AKA tnthomas) @seniorforums says 'hi', and get well soon!" :wave:

Shali, I didn't realize that Phil's condition was so difficult; best wishes and thoughts for the both of you. Phil is fortunate to have such a dynamic woman in his life.

Tell Phil that "Tim(AKA tnthomas) @seniorforums says 'hi', and get well soon!" :wave:

Thanks for all your kind words Tim. I shall relay your greeting/well wishes to Philly. By the way, I am the fortunate one to have
such an incredible man as sifuphil in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back