Alien Life

Considering theories behind wormhole travel along with different dimensions, extra-terrestrial life seems absolutely possible and most believable.
I can't disagree and to add a bit the vehicles could be capable of transporting in a way we never dreamed of. We are still in the caveman era when it comes to travel in the solar system.

It would be difficult for me to form any statement of fact concerning the existence of life elsewhere. I always come back to the concept that we simply don't know what we don't know. How can anybody here on earth, with the limited capabilities we currently have, be able to definitively say that there is or isn't life elsewhere?

That said, it is interesting how we seem to think that such life elsewhere is going to be like us, sending out radio signals, travelling by vehicles that make sense to us, etc. It seems reasonable to me that whatever life there may be elsewhere, may not be anything that we could detect or relate to in any way. How do we know that such life isn't here already, assuming the possibility that it might not be in any form that we can detect?

To me, there are any number of possibilities within this subject area, and it is certainly fun to have theories on it, as long as we remember that this is all we have until such time as we have absolute proof.

It will be interesting to look back, say 100 years on the theories of parallel universes that quantum mechanics science is now investigating.

As a rather humorous aside, if we are the only intelligent life in the universe, then the universe is in real trouble. :)

Tony

One possible explanation for why there is life on this planet is that we are part of a lab experiment being monitored by alien entities. The other more popular explanation these days is that we are part of a computer simulation run by aliens or god(s). This concept is considered very possible by a large number of scientists. Personally, I don't think we can simply dismiss the thousands of documented accounts by large groups of eyewitnesses. The recent confirmation by the U.S. Navy of the radar tracking of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena should have been a bigger media story than it was. Why wasn't it?

Then, there is the Urantian theory that earth is a prison colony for the rest of the universe and that our human body is the prison garb.

To me, this does make sense because we do treat each other very much as people treat each other in prison with all the power struggles, anger, etc.

There are many theories, and many of those are certainly interesting. I have only known two people who truly saw something unidentified. Both are/were engineers not given to stirring the pot to keep their lives interesting. Neither claimed that what they saw was from space, instead only emphasizing the "unidentified" aspect.

One person was in Seattle in 1947 and was waiting at a bus stop on an unusually clear (for the area) day. He saw a disk floating just above the trees. It was there for several minutes, then took off straight up for a bit, and then flew off at a 45 degree angle. He said that the Seattle paper, the next day, listed 1200 witnesses, many of whom were trained such as cops and military. He said that most people simply thought it was some military development for WWII. He also said that he has never seen anything fly like that, and at those speeds since.

The other person saw three glowing balls about 3 feet in diameter, in a line perpendicular to his truck in Northern Minnesota when he was in high school. Two of his friends were in the vehicle at the time. These things stayed with them for quite some time, leaving only as they approached Camp Ripley, a military base, and rejoined the truck after they had passed the base. One of the three guys got so freaked out that he has spent the rest of his life pursuing information about UFOs. The other just took it in stride. I found some information online about "Foo Fighters" that were commonly seen by fighter pilots during WWII and the pictures, he said, were identical to what he saw.

I have left out some of the descriptive, but non-essential details in both stories because I don't feel like writing a book-length post, but my descriptions here capture the gist of it.

I believe these people saw something, and respect that they don't go off making weird claims about it, being careful to stay within what they know, rather than beefing up the story with wild claims. We will probably never know the origins of what these people really saw.

Tony

Then, there is the Urantian theory that earth is a prison colony for the rest of the universe and that our human body is the prison garb.

To me, this does make sense because we do treat each other very much as people treat each other in prison with all the power struggles, anger, etc.

There are many theories, and many of those are certainly interesting. I have only known two people who truly saw something unidentified. Both are/were engineers not given to stirring the pot to keep their lives interesting. Neither claimed that what they saw was from space, instead only emphasizing the "unidentified" aspect.

One person was in Seattle in 1947 and was waiting at a bus stop on an unusually clear (for the area) day. He saw a disk floating just above the trees. It was there for several minutes, then took off straight up for a bit, and then flew off at a 45 degree angle. He said that the Seattle paper, the next day, listed 1200 witnesses, many of whom were trained such as cops and military. He said that most people simply thought it was some military development for WWII. He also said that he has never seen anything fly like that, and at those speeds since.

The other person saw three glowing balls about 3 feet in diameter, in a line perpendicular to his truck in Northern Minnesota when he was in high school. Two of his friends were in the vehicle at the time. These things stayed with them for quite some time, leaving only as they approached Camp Ripley, a military base, and rejoined the truck after they had passed the base. One of the three guys got so freaked out that he has spent the rest of his life pursuing information about UFOs. The other just took it in stride. I found some information online about "Foo Fighters" that were commonly seen by fighter pilots during WWII and the pictures, he said, were identical to what he saw.

I have left out some of the descriptive, but non-essential details in both stories because I don't feel like writing a book-length post, but my descriptions here capture the gist of it.

I believe these people saw something, and respect that they don't go off making weird claims about it, being careful to stay within what they know, rather than beefing up the story with wild claims. We will probably never know the origins of what these people really saw.

Tony
Very interesting take on the matter. (y)

b02ac604f1ad8c7886e4854894a3b4b3.jpg

The distance from the Earth to the center of our galaxy is what would take 25,000 light years to travel. Now think of the immensity of the universe. If there are visitors here from other worlds it would take technology beyond our comprehension. Not saying it is impossible but if the vehicles are piloted by living organisms that makes it even more insane.

Back