All Gave Some, Some Gave All

June 6, 1944
D-Daymainimage.jpg

00.jpg

And just what does most believe in and how do you know this? Did you run some type of scientific survey? Where is Ozzieland? Does everyone in Ozzieland believe in your creed? I think you need an attitude adjustment. I’m being kind today by the way.
Hey dog, you ever ride in an LCAC from the Navy? Probably not since you were Army. Now that’s a landing craft. I rode one while doing maneuvers in San Diego. One helluva’ ride. I had to get a ride in one when I first saw them. So cool.

And just what does most believe in and how do you know this? Did you run some type of scientific survey? Where is Ozzieland? Does everyone in Ozzieland believe in your creed? I think you need an attitude adjustment. I’m being kind today by the way.

Hey dog, you ever ride in an LCAC from the Navy? Probably not since you were Army. Now that’s a landing craft. I rode one while doing maneuvers in San Diego. One helluva’ ride. I had to get a ride in one when I first saw them. So cool.
Never had the pleasure. The only time I rode in a boat was when the 1099th gunboat was taking some of us ground pounders upstream.
Quad 50's were quite impressive.

Hey BT---I rode in a version of the LCAC during recon training. The ride was very bouncy, but we were moving right along.

Back