Amid The Pyramids

Dec 16, 2013

Snow on sphinx for the first time in 112 years...
iu

"A picture of egypt’s sphinx covered in snow went viral this weekend, as reports spread of the first snowfall in the north african country in over 112 years. the widely shared photos are actually of a miniature replica of the egyptian monument at the tobu world square theme park in japan."

@Meanderer , I loved the PhotoShop Surgeon video of the Statue of Liberty that you posted in the Facts thread. I checked out his channel. He has this one of a mummy I thought you would enjoy.

Queen Tiye, the Great Royal Wife of the Egyptian pharaoh Amenhotep III, brought back to life based on her 3,400 year old mummy. She was mother of Akhenaten and grandmother of Tutankhamun, famously known as King Tut.

@Meanderer , I loved the PhotoShop Surgeon video of the Statue of Liberty that you posted in the Facts thread. I checked out his channel. He has this one of a mummy I thought you would enjoy.

Queen Tiye, the Great Royal Wife of the Egyptian pharaoh Amenhotep III, brought back to life based on her 3,400 year old mummy. She was mother of Akhenaten and grandmother of Tutankhamun, famously known as King Tut.

"Tut, tut....looks like Grandma!"👁️👁️

Back