Another Booster

Unless, I am to change my mind, I will not be having further covid vaccines.
Have had three and including the last Booster. Have had covid once, it was
mild.
It was mild because you had the vaccines. I have COPD on oxygen and we got covid too and for us it was also mild because we have taken all 3 shots and 3 boosters.

There were lives lost to vaccine injuries and disabilities from people and kids who took the vaccine and sometimes boosters too and they STILL haven't recovered yet two years later.

Ivermectin was indeed safe and effective at treating people with covid and it's been round for decades but those in charge shut down any one who even broached this as an alternative to the Mrna vaccines because this probably was less about saving lives than it was about driving profits for pharmaceutical companies and forcing people to comply with government dictates whether they agreed or not.
If it was genuinely about our health, they would have allowed people who couldn't get vaxxed for whatever reason to be treated with Ivermectin if they caught covid. They didn't and I have hard time believing this was all about peoples' health.
Far more people died from taking Ivermectin than from getting the vaccine. This is just one instance...

Coronavirus: 2 deaths linked to ivermectin in New Mexico, officials say
https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...ico-officials-say/5SZ55BRSFRDGTLJZ7ODKGZP6XI/

I had the Booster on the 5th of May, one by Pfizer, looking
at the little cards with information, as to the type etc., I have
had 6 vaccine injections now, the Pfizer ones have different
names, Biontech, Comirnaty (twice), Moderna & Spikevax.

I had less after effects with this one that previously, not even
an ache where the needle went in.

The AstraZeneca, one has disappeared, do many bad reports
lately, I think.

Mike.

There were lives lost to vaccine injuries and disabilities from people and kids who took the vaccine and sometimes boosters too and they STILL haven't recovered yet two years later.
ievieutical companies and forcing people to comply with government dictates whether they agreed or not.
If it was genuinely about our health, they would have allowed people who couldn't get vaxxed for whatever reason to be treated with Ivermectin if they caught covid. They didn't and I have hard time believing this was all about peoples' health.
The FDA has issued warnings that Ivermectin, a medication against parasites in animals, is dangerous for humans to take, and totally unproven as a cure or preventative for covid. Back in the pioneer days, there were con men peddling their miraculous "snake oil" medicine. That's what this is. Amazing that anyone would still believe in this lunacy, especially with a highly effective vaccine available free of charge. Why? Fear of needles? Or, influence from scientifically ignorant demagogues?

I wonder how many of the millions who have died from this disease, if they could speak from beyond the grave, would express the wish that they had gotten the vaccine. Especially tragic for those who died in that one awful year before the vaccine was available.

Of course, it's not up to me to decide what gets discussed here, but really, isn't it time already to put this ridiculous argument to rest?

Ivermectin, chloroquine, bleach, sunlight, or the thought that it "will just magically disappear someday" - all a bunch of idiotic thoughts that worsened the plague for everyone.

In some peoples minds institutions are no longer trustworthy, but they then turn to the most outlandish people on the planet and follow along like puppets.

We had 3 and I got sick all 3 times my husband did not, supposedly according to home test I had covid about 6 months ago (light case) and my husband had symptoms too but tested negative, when we tested again at home we both tested positive and had no symptoms so I don't trust those home tests. We are not taking another shot.

From my own experience and what I have heard from family and friends, it is very common to be carrying the virus, but the first tests are negative. Then, a few days later, the positive test kicks in.

It works in reverse at the end of the illness. You can be feeling perfectly fine, definitely over covid, but the tests keep saying positive, sometimes for weeks afterward. That happened to me. I was mildly ill for 2-3 days, mostly just sleepy with a bit of a cough. Then I felt fine. I tested every day, and it took two weeks before the tests finally came out negative!

My whole family (all vaccinated aside from the babies) came down with it at Thanksgiving. We all had a similar experience. So the test does show something about whether you have it or not, but the timing seems to be off. Better than nothing, I suppose. Probably the tests will improve in their accuracy over time.

But whatever the tests do or not show, everyone who medically can be vaccinated should be. No ifs, ands, or buts. Againstthegrain summed it up very well.

Some people never get over covid and suffer from "long-covid." I guess that's just a hoax, too. :rolleyes:

Back