Another Supermoon Tonight

A full moon in perigee is quite an astrological event, for those of us who believe in such things. I'm a happy camper because it is moving into my sign.

Go ahead skeptics, scoff at me!

A full moon in perigee is quite an astrological event, for those of us who believe in such things. I'm a happy camper because it is moving into my sign.

Go ahead skeptics, scoff at me!

is that a good thing, jan??? What sign are you?? I am Aquarius.

ETA: wasn't there a supermoon last year or the year before???

ETA: wasn't there a supermoon last year or the year before???
Article said there was a supermoon in May 2012, but then a most impressive SUPER supermoon in March 1993. ??
I guess the closeness (brightness) determines how they are rated.

From Space.com: Studies have shown that a full moon of any kind does not affect human behaviors. Full moons and supermoons do not cause more mental hospital admissions, psychiatric disturbances, homicide or other crime.

Good to know ...

It's 10:20 pm, and the moon looks very nice. Some clouds in the sky make it seem more special. Tried to take some pics with my camera, but don't have the capabilities, they didn't come out well enough to share.

Bart-Simpson-Mooning.png

... From Space.com: Studies have shown that a full moon of any kind does not affect human behaviors. Full moons and supermoons do not cause more mental hospital admissions, psychiatric disturbances, homicide or other crime.

I'm sorry, but as a former bouncer and having a lifelong interest in self-defense I can state with a high degree of certainty that full moons do indeed bring out the crazies. Whether it's a self-fulfilling prophecy I can't say, but I know we used to dread the nights with a full moon because we knew we'd be mixing it up all night.

I'm sorry, but as a former bouncer and having a lifelong interest in self-defense I can state with a high degree of certainty that full moons do indeed bring out the crazies. Whether it's a self-fulfilling prophecy I can't say, but I know we used to dread the nights with a full moon because we knew we'd be mixing it up all night.

Sorry for that, but gotta say I have heard those stories myself. Glad I stayed under a rock last night...

Back