Answer a Question with a Question...

Aren't generalizations only generally true, and rarely specifically so? Sort of like average number of children (no such thing as a family with 2.3 children).

Being married to a beautiful blonde for almost 55 years, are you aware that "generalizations" such as telling 'blonde jokes' can get me in deep trouble??

I don't tell jokes but I do often say funny things unintentionally. Don't you think that very often people will laugh out of politeness, not because something is funny?

Is it any surprise that after catching up on this thread, I am now totally confused as to what question to ask or to answer, or to reply, or to post?

If I were to tell you our home State turned 160 a couple weeks ago... and 160 doesn't seem that old, anymore... would that give you a hint how old I am?

I am a little younger than Patch, and a whole lot younger than Patch's home State;
And older than Holly, I've noticed from her past posts cultural references: So....
Do you prefer this post of mine, to another math equation?

While on the subject of states, which Patch sort of was, and he gave a broad enough hint that it was easy to figure out which state he lives in, I gotta ask:
Why do you suppose some SF members are reluctant to divulge their location on their member "about" page, whether their state or general geographical area, especially when they openly divulge it in various threads?

Last edited:
Do scammers want to read "About" pages, but they don't want to bother with the diversions and multiple directions of thread topic discussions?:unsure::giggle:

Have you had any unusual problems, since you have posted that way,
that you never had previously?

Back