Answer a Question with a Question...

Which type would you give out, if you did give some out, and if you had someone to give it out TO ?

Do you know that many people create very original costumes for Halloween,
that are not scary at all, and instead, are extremely artistic or crafty, and friendly or funny?

I disapprove of this and never allowed my children to participate. Does that make me a killjoy, or someone who realises that many people only take part because it has become a tradition (albeit an imported one)?

Families and children and communities nearby, switched to parties, many years ago here, and both ways were equally fun;
Haven't they switched over, in other places too, as safer (and still fun) even before the pandemic?

We have also been asked to not welcome trick or treaters. On a typical Halloween we see roughly 100 of them. Does a canceled Halloween make you sad despite knowing it's the safest thing todothis year?

^^^^^ (y):)(y):LOL:

Would you try to costume yourself from items you already own, and might find in your own closet,
Or would you enjoy shopping for accessories to match your selected character and theme?

Back