Anybody else do jigsaws?

Jigidi is my favorite on my desktop Mac.
On my ipad i love Titan.
I always surf around to see what's new.
Have many installed.......these two are my favorites.
How many piece puzzles does any of you do.

Loving the jigsaw puzzle world.
Since i've just learned how to create/pick my own photo choices for puzzles.......am HAPPY, HAPPY.
The sites i've been using have been good, and of course, you select their choices.
Wish i would have learned this years ago......oh well.....i can do it now.

Am i a jigsaw puzzle addict.......YES i am.

My husband loves them...me now t so much. I have no patience and he has tons, so that is probably the reason. He buys them at goodwill for little to nothing, puts them toether, then takes them aprt and redonates back to goodwill.

I like to do jigsaw puzzles on my Kindle. The app I use is Jigsaw World. It does have a feature to make little puzzles out of a person's photos, but when I tried that I learned that my photos don't have enough different and pretty colors.

I haven't done them in years.

When I was a kid my grandmother always had one going in the wintertime on a folding a card table.

Every time someone walked by they would place a few pieces and before you knew it the puzzle was complete.

I'm in a rehab hospital recovering from an operation. There is a guest lounge here and tables with jigsaw puzzles. Huge ones. For the life of me, I sit down and try them and I can't even get one piece to fit. Just not my bag.

We started a new one yesterday. We don't do really hard ones. There are some that were way too hard that we had to give up on.

Back