Anyone Schedule for the Vaccine this Week?

I tried to register at CVS over and over and over and over (well, you get the picture) with no luck as they are fully booked throughout the state. I went back numerous times to try so I tried Walgreen's and they only have a state map available. I then tried Discount Drug Mart which is pretty close to me, too. I was able to register to get a text when it's available. So, now I wait. Don't know if they will come through or not or when.
That is a system, I would not let that upset me in any way. I tried all places that have a pharmacy including hospitals. Finally got one pharmacy and my insurance finally wants me to set up an appointment, except to late...

It IS upsetting to keep trying and not be able to even get through! I am now going elsewhere and the heck with CVS.

Yes very upsetting and find me in a semi-give-up mode...trying very hard to distract me...so many anxieties..

.I just checked everywhere and hope for the best, ... Got yelled at or not going to my normal monitoring test...as long I'm not in too horrible pain....will be fine

Got second Moderna shot yesterday. Reaction was less than first shot which was sore shoulder for 2 days. Seems like older people have less reaction than younger ones. Something about our immune is not as stronger, so it doesn't fight the vaccine as much.

Got second Moderna shot yesterday. Reaction was less than first shot which was sore shoulder for 2 days. Seems like older people have less reaction than younger ones. Something about our immune is not as stronger, so it doesn't fight the vaccine as much.

That is great, it's been 7 days soreness long gone, still 3 weeks to my second one, trying to avoid to many outings until I'm fully protected.

No huge temperature spikes it went up 4 points and still no real fever.

Got my first Modern a at Walgreens in Norwich,NY,no waiting,very professional.No side effects except the sore arm that most everyone speaks of but that comes with a lot of vaccinations.
Second is next Saturday.

Only thing they mention was to stay hydrated before and after, also to avoid pain medication.
So glad vaccines has not been a stress event especially having some health issues. So happy for all our results, so far....

I lucked out and got my J&J shot today at Target/CVS.

My niece gave me a heads-up that they were doing an unadvertised soft rollout in this area to test the online registration, staff training, etc... Each store in the area was limited to 15 slots each day and I was able to reserve a slot yesterday for today.

The entire process took 30 minutes including a 15 minute observation time after the shot.

I'm very relieved to get this out of the way.

I lucked out and got my J&J shot today at Target/CVS.

My niece gave me a heads-up that they were doing an unadvertised soft rollout in this area to test the online registration, staff training, etc... Each store in the area was limited to 15 slots each day and I was able to reserve a slot yesterday for today.

The entire process took 30 minutes including a 15 minute observation time after the shot.

I'm very relieved to get this out of the way.
Same here...
I noticed that, to those frustrated things are changing daily.

It's been 2 1/2 weeks since my second shot. So far, no big difference in my life, as I still have to wait for everybody else to get the vaccine before returning to normal activities. But it's nice to know I can't get this awful disease.
You can still get COVID-19 you just don’t get as sick. The vaccine makes you less sick and less likely to need hospitalization, and less likely to die, but you can still catch it.

Got second shot Friday, at 1 pm today got chills but no fever so put sweat shirt on and my blanket. Still able to walk but had a slight issue with breathing with mask on, so since walking outside and no one around took it off and finished walking. Little more tired than usual, fell asleep. Reaction is mild though and should be over tomorrow. 😀.

Such a sense of relief to have both shots and the knowledge you will not die by drowning of this terrible disease. We can only get shots by appointment through the county. Hopefully my son can get an appointment on Monday as his age group opens up. He has special needs and could have gotten one earlier but refused saying he would just wait like everyone else. 🙄

Got second shot Friday, at 1 pm today got chills but no fever so put sweat shirt on and my blanket. Still able to walk but had a slight issue with breathing with mask on, so since walking outside and no one around took it off and finished walking. Little more tired than usual, fell asleep. Reaction is mild though and should be over tomorrow. 😀.

Such a sense of relief to have both shots and the knowledge you will not die by drowning of this terrible disease. We can only get shots by appointment through the county. Hopefully my son can get an appointment on Monday as his age group opens up. He has special needs and could have gotten one earlier but refused saying he would just wait like everyone else. 🙄

That is great...On both counts. Can't wait for mine to be over with on 3/28 especially now reading reports of shortages...

I get my second Pfizer on Friday the 12th. I did not have any noticeable problem with the first except for a sore arm for a day or two. My understanding is that some people do have a little difficulty after the second. My wife gets her 2nd on the 11th.

That is great for both...

Back