Aunt Pam is homesick, again.

My sister updates me about Lily and says that she literally twirls around like a tornado. I viewed a video of her.

And they thought the Terrible Twos were bad!

Is worrying too much a part of depression?!? If so, I guess I've been depressed all of my life. I WORRY so much about everything and everyone. Lily and Lucy Jo somehow got a case of food poisoning; I have no idea how that happened as they are such picky eaters. For those who pray... please pray for my two little g-nieces. I hope Lily (who is sicker) does not get dehydrated and get admitted to the hospital.

Prayers please....

Thank you.

Is worrying too much a part of depression?!? If so, I guess I've been depressed all of my life. I WORRY so much about everything and everyone. Lily and Lucy Jo somehow got a case of food poisoning; I have no idea how that happened as they are such picky eaters. For those who pray... please pray for my two little g-nieces. I hope Lily (who is sicker) does not get dehydrated and get admitted to the hospital.

Prayers please....

Thank you.
Hard to be far away and know those you love are hurting 😞🥲. Praying for you and your sweet nieces

Back