Aunt Pam is homesick, again.

I cannot find a gift intended for my hubby; it's a bag of dark chocolate truffles (Harry & David). I have looked and looked. I'm assuming I may have thrown them away... thinking the Amazon bag was empty. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I lost this. His favorite candy.

@PamfromTx don't panic, first get on the computer and make sure they were deliverd. You might have ordered other things from Amazon but were on back order. You may have not received them at all.

Second, if you did receive, where are your favorite hiding spots. If you ordered them long ago you might have hid them in the fridge or freezer to stay fresh. I also tend to hide things in my dresser drawers under my clothes. I also stash things in the shoe boxes where I store my dress shoes. I don't put those on for years. Just sit back and close your eyes and think about the places he would never look and there they will be!!

Verdict: Guilty ~ hubby. He thought that they were for everyday eating when he saw that bag in the Amazon bag. It was in the fridge! And I'm too cold to go out and find him another candy gift.

Well, now you know, that sneaky guy could not resist. He had an early christmas and enjoyed every bite!! All of us ladies have heard it before, I did not know it was for company!! My husband once took a big scoop of an dessert I had made for work. The dessert was covered in cool whip. After the theft, he just filled in the hole with more cool whip. I had a very red faced moment the next day at work!!

Whoa!!! The graphics / gifs whatever they are called are uploading as a huge graphic. I, thought that my eyes were still dilated from my last trip to the Optometrist.

I've been busy (occupied) with the loss of two family members. Two uncles have passed in the last two weeks. My daddy's baby brother passed a few days ago and my Uncle Tony - about 3 weeks ago. I had always been quite close to my Uncle Tony and will miss him.

o_O aa3bf92cb6bce31e21a91a806457a9df[1].jpg

Whoa!!! The graphics / gifs whatever they are called are uploading as a huge graphic. I, thought that my eyes were still dilated from my last trip to the Optometrist.

I've been busy (occupied) with the loss of two family members. Two uncles have passed in the last two weeks. My daddy's baby brother passed a few days ago and my Uncle Tony - about 3 weeks ago. I had always been quite close to my Uncle Tony and will miss him.

o_O View attachment 297544
Oh,@PamfromTx 🥲. ((Hugs)) dear one

Back