Aunt Pam is homesick, again.

The graduates that were honored had a video shown at the party/dance on Saturday night.

I was teary but never cried. His mother was sitting next to me and he sat in behind us with his girlfriend. I looked at my niece and she was teary. I looked back at our graduate and held his hand as he looked a bit emotional.

I'm sure those hospital pics were tough to watch. This young man has met many obstacles; two being major knee surgeries for football injuries. How I wish he had not suffered so much during these times. But, like his mother has said many times, it has made him a more determined young man. If baseball does not work out, he'll be working towards a Master's Degree in Nursing at the same time.

I am so proud of him, no matter what he accomplishes in his future endeavors. I have one huge regret ~ not being around more while he grew up.

😞😪

Well, well, well....

Today was Gilbert's birthday and I was not included in a Zoom meeting with the rest of his family. I am hurt and I am upset. I, too wanted to see him and his new surroundings (dorm). But mostly, I want to see for myself that he still has that great smile and is happy.

I guess I'll get over it. I seriously need to stop spending so much money on people who don't even care about me. Not talking about Gilbert. either. My niece Selina planned the Zoom meeting.

Well, well, well....

Today was Gilbert's birthday and I was not included in a Zoom meeting with the rest of his family. I am hurt and I am upset. I, too wanted to see him and his new surroundings (dorm). But mostly, I want to see for myself that he still has that great smile and is happy.

I guess I'll get over it. I seriously need to stop spending so much money on people who don't even care about me. Not talking about Gilbert. either. My niece Selina planned the Zoom meeting.
@PamfromTx Unfortunately, those we love the most are the ones that can hurt the most ((hugs))

The youngest of these two brothers (my g-nephews) got injured this past Friday and their mother is just telling me about it ~ earlier. He tore his ACL... just like his older brother. Surgery will be done on Friday. Please pray for Eddy.... those of you who believe in prayer. Thank you.

It wasn't even a real football game, just a scrimmage and he's already out ~ his senior year. Sports are what these two brothers love. I am so sad for him. So very sad. No more football for him. Not this season. And he is the one who wants to join the Marines; so, no college are in the plans.

I wonder if these brothers were targeted because of being so tough; for being sons of a coach? Who knows.

Last edited:
Eddy is doing well with his rehab and is probably going back to school this coming week. He isn't himself I hear; very down because he wanted to play football and earn his letterman's jacket. He can't be involved in sports for six months as well. It's going to be tough for him.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210811-173453_Snapchat.jpg
Eddy, happy with his first vehicle. He was so excited with his truck. This was one week before the football injury. I love those two brothers, to pieces.

Last edited:
More news about Gibby!!!

He told his parents that he was only going to the present college this one year instead of the 2. He'll transfer to a university in Corpus Christi in Fall 2022 to pursue a degree in nursing instead. He said he wanted to experience what it'd be like to be part of (college) baseball. This college is quite strict in many ways, he says. He's doing everything he is suppose to, don't get me wrong. He's always been a good student.

Last edited:
More news about Gibby!!!

He told his parents that he was only going to the present college this one year instead of the 2. He'll transfer to a university in Corpus Christi in Fall 2022 to pursue a degree in nursing instead. He said he wanted to experience what it'd be like to be part of college baseball. This college is quite strict in many ways, he says. He's doing everything he is suppose to, don't get me wrong. He's always been a good student.
We love our male nurses !! All the best as he pursues this path

20211009_212123.jpg

They start them out pretty young in Sabinal, Texas. My niece Gigi is holding a 6 month old Lucy Jo. Lucy Jo is looking down at her mother. LOL Wonder what she was thinking?!?

Back