Beach Art Inspirations

Lara

Friend of the Arts
All forms of Beach Art...Modern Paintings, Contemporary, Abstract, Fine Art, Whimsical,

Creative Photography, Sculpture, Sea Glass Fusion, Driftwood, Jewelry, Mixed Media, etc!

ff7aa2352f43b05399a91ff6b07148db.jpg

Last edited:
The woman above doing the Yoga pose on the beach is Heidi Williams. My daughter saw it on Instagram. Info and how to order a print is in this link:
https://www.heidi-williams.com/products/glass-diamonds

Here is a leaded glass, fusion glass, sea glass, shell artwork:

57e6d4a8e354a7152bae94eb1ec672e2.jpg

Beautiful Lara. I especially like the one with the birds. We get so wrapped up in brilliant,radiant colors that this photo with just shades of black and gray is stunning. I will look forward to seeing the painting. I hope you will share it with us.

All forms of Beach Art...Modern Paintings, Contemporary, Abstract, Fine Art, Whimsical,

Creative Photography, Sculpture, Sea Glass Fusion, Driftwood, Jewelry, Mixed Media, etc!

ff7aa2352f43b05399a91ff6b07148db.jpg

I’m with Terry. This photo is incredible. I do yoga and have never seen this pose. It’s so symmetrically appealing. The photography is brilliantly done.

This is my daughter Jennifer right outside her beach house.

My other daughter, Julie took the photo. I plan to paint it.

mom-2_copy.jpg

Its a fabulous photo Lara and I’m sure you’ll do her justice with your creative artistry.

Wow! That's so clever and with an environmental sea & beach pollution statement to boot. The art is beautifully executed too. I'm trying to figure out the medium used...is it hand drawn digital art or is it a realism painting. Hmm. Well, it certainly is realistic...flawless.

Back