Beards,Goaty,Stubble?

I started shaving everyday since Day 1 at Parris Island. We couldn’t wear a beard at United, but I don’t know if that policy has changed or not. All pilots at United must be clean shaven, wear their coat and tie through the airport, pants pressed and shoes shined. First thing after I was in the cockpit, the jacket and tie would come off.

My husband had a mustache and goatee. He always kept it well groomed and conditioned it so it was soft. I loved it! He had a mustache before I met him. Once he wanted to shave it off. I really didn't want him to but said, "Go ahead." After all it's his face. So when he shaved it off I collected the hair and put it in a little plastic baggie, put the baggie in a little box and labeled it ... "The hair formerly known as DH's mustache", lol. It didn't take him long to grow it back! Later came the goatee. Once during a staycation he didn't shave. When he decided to shave, he left the goatee part. It grew nicely and he kept it!

I love clean, well groomed facial hair on men. NO to scratchy stubble. On some men, especially young ones, it looks kinda hot. But that doesn't mean I want to get up close and personal with it!

Yes, please ...
Pierce Brosnan Fan on Instagram: Good morning ☕ Pierce ...

Pin on men in beards

25 Hottest Stubble Beard Trends for 2020 - BeardStyle

LOL!!!
31 Incredible Circle Beard Ideas for Stylish Men - BeardStyle

Ruby ✌️

I love the stubble look now. It used to be that those with stubble we're thought to be hobos and bums. That was way way back in time. Now it's the rage.

You use to travel the world to see something new and different.
I recall, traveling in Europe in the early 1960s, oftentimes you could pretty much tell where many people were from just by looking at their attire.......further afield older Turkish men (especially in rural areas) often wore the traditional 'tight below the knee, ultra baggy above' pants...now it's jeans & T-shirts for pretty much everybody in those areas.

Back