Being Ignored!

Including mine 28 replies to a post about being ignored. Not to shabby.

Keesha, I really enjoy your posts and I'm so sorry you feel ignored. I read on here from my iPhone or iPad in my car (while my husband is driving.) and it's about impossible for me to like or even comment at that time. I prefer to be on my computer so I can comment or like posts. I often get to reading and don't bother to hit "like". I have trouble with saying too much (As in I talk too much.) when I do post so I often delete my posts before I hit "Post reply". Maybe I have commented on many of your posts and just deleted them before I posted. I hope you and others I haven't commented on don't leave the forum. I have commented in my head.

To be honest I had been thinking lately that you haven't been as talkative as you used to be but that didn't make me like you any less. You used to talk a lot about your parents and , I think, your brother?

I just checked and your reaction score is a lot higher than mine and I've been on this forum a few years longer than you have. So dang, maybe I'm the one who is being ignored! I never thought of that.

Last edited:
Keesha has been working selflessly taking care of her aging parents who deeply disappoint her at every turn. It's hard enough caring for grateful loving parents. I suspect this has added to Keesha's disappointment. She's had a very tough life, all her life, with her parents.

I know I haven't been responding as much to everyone's posts for various reasons but not because I'm ignoring anyone. I can't find older threads like I could in the old format...especially when someone has closed their profile. Once a thread falls off the right column of the home page, I use search but that doesn't always yield results...especially if I can't remember the exact thread title.

I was looking for this thread the other day and couldn't find it when I searched "ignore". That's why I put my message for Keesha in the status column on the home page (and since her profile page is deleted).

Thank you Ken, but I don't have any problem finding my own posts and threads. I have a problem finding a list of old threads by all other members. WAIT. I just went to your profile and clicked on "Find", then a drop down menu says "Old posts" "Old threads". Got it. Now the only old threads I can't find are from random members and individual members who have blocked their profile. And that I have to just respect.

Oh! I just found a random list of threads under "Watched" on the Toolbar at the top. I've never clicked on that before...duh. Does that include threads I haven't participated in?

Last edited:
For some reason no matter what I write about I’m being ignored. I’m just not sure why but it’s certainly noticed and felt.

Why doesn’t anybody just tell me.
I was looking for some place here to do a post, the right category, and saw your post Keesha. You mean your posts aren't getting replies or someone put you on "ignore"?

Well, anyway, I wanted to respond because of my "feelings" this a.m. And it seems the older I get, the more alone I feel. I won't go all into it here because this is your thread. But it did remind me that my "feelings" are just that, and not always true. I feel so alone in the world, but I know I'm not. Others are right with me in this alone feeling. I'm in tears right now writing, and all I can say is that I "think" I understand, a little. I can't "feel" your feelings, but I'll just say it. Life sucks sometimes and in my opinion, it's good to vent and not worry what anyone thinks or says.

Big hugs, Denise

I was looking for some place here to do a post, the right category, and saw your post Keesha. You mean your posts aren't getting replies or someone put you on "ignore"?

Well, anyway, I wanted to respond because of my "feelings" this a.m. And it seems the older I get, the more alone I feel. I won't go all into it here because this is your thread. But it did remind me that my "feelings" are just that, and not always true. I feel so alone in the world, but I know I'm not. Others are right with me in this alone feeling. I'm in tears right now writing, and all I can say is that I "think" I understand, a little. I can't "feel" your feelings, but I'll just say it. Life sucks sometimes and in my opinion, it's good to vent and not worry what anyone thinks or says.

Big hugs, Denise
Denise, you've been gone too long! Please start a thread or just start posting again so we can enjoy your company. There are also new people for you to meet.

Welcome home. 🌹

She's gone?? No, I sure don't @Marie5656 I'm so glad I got my friend Ina's info. When I came in today, to the forum, I wanted to spend some time, more regularly, and maybe make some friends that I could exchange numbers with again.

It's so hard to find friends at this age, new friends, imo. Even my old friends from school are busy with family etc. I don't want to yack on the phone all day long, but it is nice to have someone you know you can call and do that with once in awhile. At least that's how I feel about it ;)

Denise! Hello....I bet you'll feel better if you post more. We're all "only" cyber pals, but pals nevertheless, and staying connected with other humans one way of not feeling so alone. Vent. Ask a question. Tell us what you did yesterday/today even if you think it's boring. Heck, I don't always respond to others' posts, but I read them to keep up with who's doing what and occasionally post to pass along what I hope is encouragement.

She's gone?? No, I sure don't @Marie5656 I'm so glad I got my friend Ina's info. When I came in today, to the forum, I wanted to spend some time, more regularly, and maybe make some friends that I could exchange numbers with again.

It's so hard to find friends at this age, new friends, imo. Even my old friends from school are busy with family etc. I don't want to yack on the phone all day long, but it is nice to have someone you know you can call and do that with once in awhile. At least that's how I feel about it ;)
LOL..Denise you're one of my oldest and dearest friends on the forums, I'd give you my number hun, but I think you might get bankrupt making a call to me... :D

I'm a member of another forum that Keesha is on.

Because so many feel worried, as was I, I checked on that forum yesterday and today ( I haven't been there in quite awhile) and am happy to tell you Keesha was there yesterday. I hope she will respond to the PM I left her there.

If you do answer Keesha, I will not share it.

I'm a member of another forum that Keesha is on.

Because so many feel worried, as was I, I checked on that forum yesterday and today ( I haven't been there in quite awhile) and am happy to tell you Keesha was there yesterday.
Yeah, she get's sick of stuff, and herself from time to time, as we all do.
She's a bit of a tenderonie
She'll be back
I'll wager a thousand saysos on it

Back