Bill's Cosy Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Vega_Lyra...good to see you back in Cozy Corner where the Music and entertainment is free but need to keep the perc bubbling and make sure the Jukebox is plugged in and not forgetting to plump the cushions in the chairs othetwise it sets Bill off on a ferociuos roller.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Hmmmmm.........☺

Hi Bill.ive not been about lately....real life got in the way...you know what its like eh.

Liking all your stuff in here. Did a coffee snd ate the last doughnut that was winking at me from the counter. πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Welcome back, CJ. 😊

I don't mind you and Sassy and Sandy and Vega-Lyra and George too, helping yourselves to my dippy bickies, but swiping the last one of my chocolate cookies..........well, just let me say this, I was looking forward to chomping on that little fella with a cup of tea in the morning, I hope you lot have left me some custard creams..... 😊

CJ, keep an eye out for the truck which will be arriving at noon with the nibbles 😊

I think it's about time I asked you all not to go near the big blue jar on the very top shelf. It contains the last remaining magic pills given to me by Houdini for use on special occasions. The blue bottle next to it is also definitely off limits too. I only need to take two of the magic pills and a big swig from the blue bottle and then I start 'cossack dancing' all over the place, which isn't so bad, but it's a bit awkward when I'm trying to eat my dinner. 😡

Here's Sue to tell you a story. 😊

I see Bill's been in here poking about and forgot to poke the fire while at itπŸ˜• too much of the blue bottle etc and if we are not careful the Corner will be raided!!!!πŸ˜¨πŸ˜…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back