Blues originated in Deep South USA somewhere around 1860s, I started listening to blues in the 1960s. In 2022, I still love it, anybody else?

Here's the song that got me into Keb' Mo'...

That entire album is full of great songs! I saw Keb' Mo' not long after it was released. It was a great show from what I remember, even though it was just him with no backing band.

Yes, I do and do you have doubts that it is not blues?

Does this song sound like the blues?😊
The second song you posted seems more bluesy to me. I never knew quite how to classify More Than One Way Home. Maybe Rhythm and Blues (R & B) with a touch of Folk (?). It just doesn't have the same feel as other blues tunes I've heard. But then again, I don't listen to a lot of Blues.

The second song you posted seems more bluesy to me. I never knew quite how to classify More Than One Way Home. Maybe Rhythm and Blues (R & B) with a touch of Folk (?). It just doesn't have the same feel as other blues tunes I've heard. But then again, I don't listen to a lot of Blues.

I understand what you say and Keb Mo is a muti talent and so what you say is correct, He is capable making blues to sound differently than traditional blues music, I think experimenting his talent,
I like what he did with Taj Mahal. Please listen to this song,

I understand what you say and Keb Mo is a muti talent and so what you say is correct, He is capable making blues to sound differently than traditional blues music, I think experimenting his talent,
I like what he did with Taj Mahal. Please listen to this song,

Soundin' good! Moonbeam!. This is the Blues. You are going to get me on a Blues kick! :D I like the logo that comes up before the music starts...very cool. Thank you for the confirmation on my thoughts about More Than One Way Home. Check the video I posted after that one, if you haven't already. It's 38 minutes of music. I especially like the first and second songs..haven't listened to all of it yet.

Soundin' good! Moonbeam!. This is the Blues. You are going to get me on a Blues kick! :D I like the logo that comes up before the music starts...very cool. Thank you for the confirmation on my thoughts about More Than One Way Home. Check the video I posted after that one, if you haven't already. It's 38 minutes of music. I especially like the first and second songs..haven't listened to all of it yet.
More Than One Way Home seems like a fusion of several styles including soul, jazz, blues, gospel, and rock, in my opinion. :)

This came up after the first Keb Mo video I posted. I'm liking it. :D Keb Mo is mean! Now I'm wondering if it's on the CD I have which I haven't listened to in a long time. :unsure:

Thank you and love it. I have lots of CDs collections from Keb and many others. Welcome to the blues world of music. I do not mind how long the song takes, because I love to listen to blues.😊

This song always reminds me of my late friend George. He said he was in a bar one night and a woman kept playing this (on the jukebox I guess) and she was rockin' from side to side every time it played. This is one of the few Blues tunes in my collection and I know what he meant, because I do the same thing when it's playing. :D @Pecos @Paco Dennis

This song always reminds me of my late friend George. He said he was in a bar one night and a woman kept playing this (on the jukebox I guess) and she was rockin' from side to side every time it played. This is one of the few Blues tunes in my collection and I know what he meant, because I do the same thing when it's playing. :D @Pecos @Paco Dennis

It is beautiful music can understand the rockin.😊

Back