Bought me a hanging plant

Marie5656

Wish I knew what it was. I asked the person at the Garden Center, and she did not know!! And the manager was not around. I liked it, so I got it anyway. I did a Google image search, but I was not close up enough, as the result came back "Yard". It has spindly leaves and the tiny flowers are white.

20200527_172544.jpg 20200527_172528 (1).jpg

Last edited:
It looks very nice. I hope you enjoy it, Marie.
Good idea to treat yourself to something enjoyable to look at!

Very dainty foliage and flowers on it. It looks very familiar to me, but I cannot remember what it would be called.

Wow, that's a great photo plant , that Warrigal just posted, beautiful, and it does look like it might be the same type!

If it is, you might have to cut a big hole in your beautiful porch/deck, for it, later on, Marie,:rolleyes::LOL:
OR perhaps, you'd have to move, just you and your plant, none of your other previous possessions needed. :ROFLMAO:

Be careful on the ladder, Marie!
gardening-ladder-flower-hanging_basket-lampposts-gardeners-gja0347_low.jpg

For all you plant lovers. To identify plants. Download an app called Plant Net. Take a picture of the plant and the app will identify it .
You finally gave me a reason to get a smart phone - but not quite enough of a reason to abandon my flip-phone. I wish there was a version for the PC that would let you drag and drop an image to get an identification. /-;

You finally gave me a reason to get a smart phone - but not quite enough of a reason to abandon my flip-phone. I wish there was a version for the PC that would let you drag and drop an image to get an identification. /-;
I love that app - but for some reason it identifies everything in my backyard as Marijuana. [scratching head]

Back