Boys In Pennsylvania Caught Kicking Wounded Deer, Ripping Antlers Off

Future serial killers. At least one of them will become a career criminal if they are so lucky to make into 'adulthood' unscathed. And these clowns got caught. I shudder to think how much of this pack mentality crap goes on without a camera.

I will not even encourage the video taping of animal abuse by clicking on your link. I have seen enough over the years in the news or online about monsters who torture helpless animals. I have zero tolerance for anyone who does that in any way, and my preference is to have any abuser suffer what was done to the animal (or as close to) they hurt or killed, perhaps then these bast**** will think twice. :mad:

I will not even encourage the video taping of animal abuse by clicking on your link. I have seen enough over the years in the news or online about monsters who torture helpless animals. I have zero tolerance for anyone who does that in any way, and my preference is to have any abuser suffer what was done to the animal (or as close to) they hurt or killed, perhaps then these bast**** will think twice. :mad:
Agreed with all of the above, SeaBreeze. Like you, I refuse to dignify this with a viewing.

I don't know why , but young males can do horrific things that are truly unbelievable. This happens over and over. In WWII, some of the most savage Nazi units were made up of teenage boys. They did unspeakable things in Russia, Poland and France. The recent wars of extermination in Africa proved to be the work of young males. Again, in the Middle East, the Isis atrocities generally were blamed on teenage males. It's beyond me.

It appears that this video has been taken down on Facebook....which says a lot, given the trash that stays active on the Internet. Abusing a deer, or any animal, in such a fashion is one of the lowest forms of human behavior, IMO. When I was still hunting, I came across more than one deer who had been "wounded" during Bow Hunting Season, and never tracked down by the hunter. It was considered "humane" to quickly dispatch such an animal, and I did so.

It is on youtube and one comment there was "the beginning of two serial killers". I have to agree. I wonder what their fathers are like because they were laughing while they were doing it.
BROOKVILLE, Pa. – Upon seeing a now-viral video of two teens kicking and torturing a wounded deer, the police chief here was said to be sick — but not for the same reasons as other viewers of the vile video.

According to Brookville solicitor James D. Dennison, Chief Vince Markle immediately recognized his stepson as one of the two teens laughing and kicking the animal in the video posted to social media.

In an interview with PennLive, Dennison said the chief called him early Sunday morning and informed him that his stepson, Alex Smith, 18, was one of the the Brookville High School teens in the video.

“Vince is as upset, if not more upset, than anyone else,” Dennison said. “This is a relation to his family. He said it reflects on him, and he was real concerned about how it reflects on Brookville. He was shocked that anybody in this world would do that, especially his stepson. He was just sick, absolutely sick.”

Dennison said the chief’s relationship with his stepson has been strained for some time.

“Vince married Alex’s mother. He really didn’t meet Alex until he was 14 years old, and Alex has not lived in their house for the last 2 1/2 years. There are issues. He has issues with his stepson,” he said.

Dennison said Chief Markle immediately instructed his officers to make a copy of the video to preserve as evidence and to inform the Pennsylvania Game Commission.

“I don’t think there is any sympathy for what these kids did,” Dennison said. “The chief has done the right thing, and he will do the right thing.”

The police department is not involved in the active and ongoing criminal investigation of the case, which is being handled by the game commission and the Jefferson County District Attorney’s office, Dennison said.

Dennison vowed neither the chief nor anyone on the borough staff would seek preferential treatment in the case, despite the family relationship.

“There will be no favoritism,” Dennison said. “I can assure everybody that the Borough of Brookville will do the right thing here and will not expect any favors for these kids or ask for any favors for these kids and will let the DA and the Pennsylvania Game Commission handle it and not interfere in any way.”

Hunting has a strong culture in Pennsylvania, and I don't ascribe to it...but those two teens were not hunters, but rather sadists. Hunters seek to dispatch an animal swiftly, decisively, and as humanely as possible. Animal torture is a chilling red flag for even more psychopathic behaviors to follow.

Back