Bread.

IKE

I always eat two slices Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat bread toasted in the morning to get something in my belly before taking my pills but yesterday Wally World was out so I went with Oroweat 12 Grain and I believe I've been converted.

I just tried it and I think it's really good, if you get a chance you may want to give it a try.

Oroweat..jpeg

An interesting factoid: your bread is from a company named Brownberry, which in turn is owned by a giant company named Bimbo Bakeries :p here in PA, which in turn is owned by the giant Mexican multinational company Grupo Bimbo.

... just thought you might like to know ... :rolleyes:

Man cannot live by bread alone.

However. I was in my supermart yesterday and they had whole grain sliced loaves of bread for $1.00 each.

I think I could manage to live on bread alone.:cool:

An interesting factoid: your bread is from a company named Brownberry, which in turn is owned by a giant company named Bimbo Bakeries :p here in PA, which in turn is owned by the giant Mexican multinational company Grupo Bimbo.

... just thought you might like to know ... :rolleyes:

You must have learned your Mess-e-can in the honky tonks while in TJ dude.......everyone knows it's it's EL Grupo Bimbo. :)

You must have learned your Mess-e-can in the honky tonks while in TJ dude.......everyone knows it's it's EL Grupo Bimbo. :)

Actually, I know it's wrong but it actually IS "Grupo Bimbo" ... no "El".

I guess it would be like us saying "The GM Corporation" or "The Microsoft Corporation" - they just leave off the "The".

I learned a lot of things in TJ, but language wasn't one of them. :eek:

Love the Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat.. Also love Oroweat Winter Wheat
Oroweat_MastersBest_WinterWheat_335x669_3.png

Lately, been gobbling down the dark rye:

Oroweat_Rye_Dark_209x300.jpg

....has 'less' calories(80) per slice, than many other breads.

Back