Buffered aspirin no longer available in stores?

chic

SF VIP
I used to buy this buffered aspirin all the time at Walgreens. It was really good since regular aspirin gives me upset stomach. I tried to buy some a couple of weeks ago and nada. They told me they do not carry it anymore. I can't find buffered aspirin anywhere except online and there are no deals or discounts plus I have to pay for shipping etc. Does anyone know where to buy buffered aspirin in a brick and mortar store these days? I'd be grateful to know.

Attachments

• aspirin.jpg
    aspirin.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 0
I used to buy this buffered aspirin all the time at Walgreens. It was really good since regular aspirin gives me upset stomach. I tried to buy some a couple of weeks ago and nada. They told me they do not carry it anymore. I can't find buffered aspirin anywhere except online and there are no deals or discounts plus I have to pay for shipping etc. Does anyone know where to buy buffered aspirin in a brick and mortar store these days? I'd be grateful to know.
@chic I went to the Bufferin site and it said Walmart and Walgreens. They also sell online and it says free shipping-

https://www.bufferin.com/#comprar

@chic I went to the Bufferin site and it said Walmart and Walgreens. They also sell online and it says free shipping-

https://www.bufferin.com/#comprar

Thanks Radish, but whatever they say online, Walgreens doesn't carry it IN STORE. I have found the ocassional bottle of Bufferin at a Stop & Shop store I sometimes go too but they don't always have it. Ebay has some available, but I'd like to just grab it at the store. There is no Walmart close to where I live so I've never been there and don't know what they carry.

Thanks Radish, but whatever they say online, Walgreens doesn't carry it IN STORE. I have found the ocassional bottle of Bufferin at a Stop & Shop store I sometimes go too but they don't always have it. Ebay has some available, but I'd like to just grab it at the store. There is no Walmart close to where I live so I've never been there and don't know what they carry.
Get it online with free shipping

Try ordering online with Walmart. I buy trash bags, etc along with over the counter items with free shipping. I hate going to Walmart but we gave a great one in Friendswood and I go once a month. It is large with great customer service and a McDonalds if I want a good cup of coffee on my way home.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tri-Buffer...310146&hash=item41b416633b:g:JgYAAOSwbopZRnVv
I buy all my dye free ibuprofen on ebay. Make sure I take the tab on food in my stomach. I get good deals for my joint issues on ebay, free shipping.

I don't take ibuprofen or acetaminophen because both can have a negative impact on the liver. I guess I'll have to buy online and plan in advance. It's so much nicer to just go to a store and buy what you need and come home with it.

I don't take ibuprofen or acetaminophen because both can have a negative impact on the liver. I guess I'll have to buy online and plan in advance. It's so much nicer to just go to a store and buy what you need and come home with it.

Your welcome.

Back