California Nordstrom ransacked by a gang of 80 with 25 cars

There was an apocryphal story going around a few years ago about a thief who grabbed something at Home Depot and ran out the door.

On his way out, he crashed into one of the Marines who were out there collecting for Toys for Tots, knocking both of them to the ground.

According to the rest of the story, as the perp was being helped up by the other Marines, he stumbled over the curb and sustained a concussion, a broken arm, a broken knee, and serious bruising of his boy parts.

Dangerous things, those curbs...... And those Marines....

As I said, it's apocryphal, but I do like a good story, I do.....

Last edited:
With all the mandates these past two years and the many families that have lost their livelihood because of them, perhaps these types of jobs are becoming more common out of desperation and necessity. Although quite unfortunate, these incidents in particular seem to be part of a logical progression from the overbearing draconian mandates and oppression that are continuing to be forced on society.
You really think these robberies are "jobs"? :LOL:

just like any other crime ..... target the end piece....
even the looting last summer people running in grabbing items ...They sell them.
While some might be just on the street pop up shops many of these things are on things like ......Facebook marketplace..... resale through Amazon or EBAY or the many resell sites.

Why not hold facebook or others liable for trafficking stolen goods.
Like another poster said people getting stuff at 75% off from the backseat of a car or something even online KNOW there is a catch ( stolen).

When looting .......how in less the 60 seconds found the jacket/ jeans etc in their size??? LOL
it takes me a bit to look through to find mine :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Boarded windows instead of Christmas decorations on SF's Union Square.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/There-s-nothing-festive-about-boarded-up-16664219.php

2400x0.jpg

This method of criminal theft has spread to the east coast with a Philadelphia area store/Ulta hit by 5 theives rushed in and out taking 20,000 dollars of stuff in 40 seconds. Not as violent but these are gateway entry level criminals.

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/le...ects-in-lehigh-valley-beauty-store-heist.html

This was different than the west coast in they took beauty products instead of electronics or high end stuff/clothes.

Since politicians do not want to put thieves in jail, the public doesn't want to build more expensive prisons supported by expensive correctional officers, and judges don't want to fine them as most declare whether true or not they have no money or assets, it is time for something I've been suggesting for decades.

Corporal punishment from A to Z was condemned decades ago for a long list of reasons, the chief of which was there were too many in charge that abused inmates. The world is not the same today and oversight can be far more transparent. Today in many states, prisoners have gained so many rights that some actually purposely allow being caught so they can have medical issues taken care of for free. Additional for some criminal elements, it is a way to descend deeper in criminal worlds.

What I am suggesting here is not taking away such rights or giving them physical pain but rather something simply a bit unpleasant. And this would not apply to those sentenced into prison for many years but rather just those say serving less than 3 years. Three obvious forms would be being housed in facilities a wee warm say at 78F degrees, being served healthy though boring food, and having a few hours of ethical and moral audio lectures pumped into their cells from speakers. Conditions many would not be so happy to return to.

A California Nordstrom ransacked in less than a minute or two by a gang of 80 with 25 cars.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-walnut-creek-nordstrom-targeted-80-looters-insane

At least 2 employees assaulted, theives used crowbars to smash things. At least 2 arrest. One suspect had a gun. A near by restaraunt had to lock it's doors once they realized what was going on for safety
I say it started with looting in cities like Minneapolis were looters empied stores.

This method of criminal theft has spread to the east coast with a Philadelphia area store/Ulta hit by 5 theives rushed in and out taking 20,000 dollars of stuff in 40 seconds. Not as violent but these are gateway entry level criminals.

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/le...ects-in-lehigh-valley-beauty-store-heist.html

This was different than the west coast in they took beauty products instead of electronics or high end stuff/clothes.
$20 000!! That's a hell of a lot of make up, or an insurance hype.

$20 000!! That's a hell of a lot of make up, or an insurance hype.

Someone I know -- someone in fact to whom I've been married for 35 years -- finds little jars of face cream at fancy stores that cost close to $200. It would be easy to grab $20,000 worth of that kind of stuff.

I use Lubriderm, it costs about $3.00 for a squeeze container.

@WhatInThe ...that they were let go is crazy! The whole thing is crazy!!
Absolutely. This is organized planned theft even if something pops up on social media at the last minute. It's not about shoplifters or a few dollars under the felony charge threshold. These are criminals planning and executing their plans in an aggressive/violent manner and selling the stolen merchandise for profit.

Why would you assume this has anything to do with Black Lives Matter? This is gang activity and they need to be caught and punished as harshly as the law will allow.
@WhatInThe ...that they were let go is crazy! The whole thing is crazy!!

"Why would you assume this has anything to do with Black Lives Matter? "

Perhaps because their mantra / chant is ......."what do we want ? dead cops ..... when do we want it ? .... now"

Or the other one ......... "Pigs in a blanket, fry'em up like bacon"

I'd say the BLM is capable of about anything.

Back