Can you read the body language in this photo?

While we are on the subject of body language, how about this one?

View attachment 40495

He is a senior member of the government (majority party) and this was taken during Question Time when back benchers ask questions of the ministers. This man is the Minister for Defence Industry.

I have no idea what he is thinking and I have never seen this expression on his face before.
Please help me out.
I'd be surprised if he knew himself.. :) Flabbergasted? Or 'What the **** have I let myself in for'?!

I think he is suppressing his true thoughts. He doesn't trust himself to open his mouth and he is never the shy one.

He is pro same sex marriage and would like parliament to be able to debate the issue then vote on it but because of this silly idea of a postal opinion poll of the people he doesn't want to cause further internal division. Meanwhile, the Opposition is ripping them to shreds in Question Time and in the media.

And Shali, that is probably pretty close to what he is thinking and perhaps that is what he is suppressing.

Body language per post #1.

The determination not release gas as he walks out of the room. I'd be angry too.

The bikers?

"Can't wait till w can have a quiet word with Grandpa.
"Outside.
"In the Alley.
"Behind the dumpster."

But "Grandpa" is Joe Biden when he was Vice President. He had secret service guys protecting him.

Howabout the two women in these pictures that Joe Biden is getting close too?

What does their body language say?

463675586.jpg

biden2.jpg

OK, this will be my last one.

How about the look Ivanka is giving Justin Trudeau?

Is she warm for his form?

hqdefault.jpg

This is merely conjecture, as I have never met the man. His stiff, aggressive posture, coupled with "the showdown glare," and protruding bottom lip telegraph a person both combative and insecure. I would expect such an individual to likely be

arrogant, vituperative, largely indifferent to the opinions of those he considers inferior, which would encompass almost everyone. I would not be surprised if he exhibits hyper

masculine traits, or uses his size to intimidate and bully others. I doubt he would consider women to be his equals. I suspect he holds a grudge and may retaliate against those he feels wronged him. I would not be surprised if he carries a great deal of

barely repressed rage which he may release through contact sports. Power and the ensuing limelight could be highly addictive to such an individual, it would be almost impossible for such a person to voluntarily walk away. In reply to Warri's question, I think he is a temper looking for a tantrum.
I can't put it into words as you do but I can wonder why this man hasn't learned to hide his true feelings. He is in a position of power but he'd never make a poker player.

Back