Canadian Lawmaker Caught Naked During Video Conference

do they sit in their homes thinking they should see how the first guy got caught naked or are they just that stupid?
Even if this was a mistake nobody’s gonna let this guy live this down. If it was a mistake...... and mistakes happen.... poor guy. This would be horrible. You have to face all the people who watched you undress. I can’t imagine too many people wanting this on purpose who work for the government but I could be wrong.

Marci got it. He didn't "Make a mistake;" he wanted to be seen naked & make it look like a mistake to get away with it. Typical exhibitionist. Some people get a charge out of shocking people.
Like this couple having sex in their car in broad daylight next to a large office building where they knew they'd be seen.:
https://www.dailynews.com/2015/11/06/in-studio-city-arrest-of-django-unchained-actress-ex-cop-could-face-10000-ethics-fine/#:~:text=the Ethics Commission.-,On Sept.,Watts refused and walked away.

On Sept. 11, 2014, Parker responded to a report of a couple having sex inside a car parked in the 11900 block of Ventura Boulevard, and he found actress Daniele Watts and her boyfriend, Brian Lucas, at the scene. Parker asked them for identification, but Watts refused and walked away. She was stopped by other officers, handcuffed and returned to the scene.
Watts and her boyfriend were ultimately released, but she later accused the police of racial profiling, noting that she is black and her boyfriend is white.
The accusation led to some outcry among black activists and an internal investigation by the LAPD.
But Parker publicly released an audio recording of his conversation with Watts. The tape debunked Watts’ allegations against Parker, and activists who had come out in support of her responded by calling for her to apologize to the department.
In May, Watts and Lucas pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of disturbing the peace. They were ordered to perform 40 hours of community service and to write apology letters to Parker and two other officers.

Last edited:
I still prefer to think of it as a mistake. If he wanted to be seen he would have said something else. People tend to do things while they are getting dressed. I have been known to talk on the phone while getting dressed but I keep my camera off whether I am dressed or not. I just use it when I want to take a picture of something. And always keep a sticky note on my camera on the desktop.

Back