Casey-J and Susie-Q

Hey JO you me and everybody here can jump in on any threads where I am the OP. I don't need to know where you live but what railroads do you see so maybe if your interested in listening to them I can tell you how unless you're an amateur radio operator then you could probably tell me how. Also the "Broadcastify" site has live streams to listen to, all for free, no tax either.

Hoboken today is a very tony place to live and very expensive. A friend of mine has a house on a hill there and from her front porch you can look straight down 42nd street across the Hudson, into Broadway, NYC. When I lived in NY, it was safe and fun to live there. Always something to do when you got out of work. I wouldn't live there today at all. Hated that Path train and took the Ferry instead when I wanted to go back and forth to Jersey.

I feel your pain, I will say a prayer for him tomorrow. As much as I wanted to see NYC in my rear view mirror I want to go back so bad it hurts. Now I want to see Florida in my rear view mirror, actually I don't even want to look back, I just want to look ahead, you know, get a dirty water dog in Manhattan, go to a movie at 2:00 Am, Nathans in Coney Island, Orchard Beach, a slice of pizza in Canarsie, White Castle in Da Bronix, you know stuff like that.
Thank You...♥

Hey JO you me and everybody here can jump in on any threads where I am the OP. I don't need to know where you live but what railroads do you see so maybe if your interested in listening to them I can tell you how unless you're an amateur radio operator then you could probably tell me how. Also the "Broadcastify" site has live streams to listen to, all for free, no tax either.
Well, I use to live in Hackensack, NJ....up until 18 years old....Parents sold the house and went North of Jersey...
Speaking of the railroad....We had to cross the highway and everyday going to school we prayed the darn train wouldn't get there
while we had to cross the tracks....That railroad is still there....I do remember coming home from school and the darn train was
coming down the tracks....So me and my cousin would stop at the little store to get a soda....I think I have a picture of the little
train house....

When I was a child my mother and I changed trains in Hoboken on the way to Scranton PA. We ate soup in a restaurant there. I thought "Hoboken" was such a funny word.
Hoboken today is a very tony place to live and very expensive. A friend of mine has a house on a hill there and from her front porch you can look straight down 42nd street across the Hudson, into Broadway, NYC. When I lived in NY, it was safe and fun to live there. Always something to do when you got out of work. I wouldn't live there today at all. Hated that Path train and took the Ferry instead when I wanted to go back and forth to Jersey.
Well, I use to live in Hackensack, NJ....up until 18 years old....Parents sold the house and went North of Jersey...
Speaking of the railroad....We had to cross the highway and everyday going to school we prayed the darn train wouldn't get there
while we had to cross the tracks....That railroad is still there....I do remember coming home from school and the darn train was
coming down the tracks....So me and my cousin would stop at the little store to get a soda....I think I have a picture of the little
train house....
Yaaay NJT. Safely took me many places where I needed to go. :D I never have taken the Path though.

Yall can listen to NJT, AMTRAK, CSX & NS railroad operations on these live streams.

Enjoy

www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22265

www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6965

www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26082

www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24433

www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/19676

www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22981

Last edited:

Back